VN Ren'Py Abandoned His Legacy [Ep. 2] [VengeanceXXX]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
Exarioch

Well they removed the account but they have also now removed all adult content from the fucking site so gamedolts is a dead site now and will only have mostly shit now and no longer really worth visiting anymore. So I guess I'll be switching to itch.io now instead.
Was pretty sure they were going to ignore your request, seen the shit that you have trouble filling :unsure:

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game V ep2
from 1 GB to 50 MB!

have a nice one ;)

Zang

May 9, 2017
any chance this will ever be picked up again it was such a good game?
I wish, his original game was called Ethan's Legacy and he stepped away from that and returned with this remake and a few short side stories, but I don't see it getting continued at this point sadly :cry:

oalan96

Feb 22, 2019
I wish, his original game was called Ethan's Legacy and he stepped away from that and returned with this remake and a few short side stories, but I don't see it getting continued at this point sadly :cry:
Thanks its so sad to it was a really really really good game.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

cloudvii13003

Jun 3, 2019
I am reviving this thread, since I have been searching for V3X for a good while. A job request on behalf of a fan of his games, specifically the demo and uncompleted game of "His legacy". Did anyone find V3X new contact? Any hints?

On another note, do you know if Maria / Sonic character was of his creation or a 3D model he got from an online library like Daz 3D or something?

Thank you all.

• Sad
Reactions: Kendra

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Thanks its so sad to it was a really really really good game.
Yes, it was.

I am reviving this thread, since I have been searching for V3X for a good while. A job request on behalf of a fan of his games, specifically the demo and uncompleted game of "His legacy". Did anyone find V3X new contact? Any hints?

On another note, do you know if Maria / Sonic character was of his creation or a 3D model he got from an online library like Daz 3D or something?

Thank you all.
I had him on Patreon but he is not active for years. I think he doesn't use his account any more. Perhaps he's around with a different name, but V3X has not appeared for several years.

• Sad
Reactions: Back
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes