VN Ren'Py Highway to Hell [v0.5.0] [Mad King Games]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hated the intro. had to skip it cause i couldn't read it at my own pace. i'm assuming i didnt miss anything important?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
will be this abandoned too like all the other VN before? just asking for a friend

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Seems promising,but for 2GB of space we get 0 lewd scenes. You need to work on some before proceeding.Games like this need to have that balance.Right now you are all story,no sex. Ratio is off.
wooow....what an expert right here!:PogChamp:
why dont you try to put some official guideline (in OT/discussion for example)?
you are obviously pro and you know what are you talking about (balance, ratio, math...all hight tech stuff).:geek:

Panzercat39

Feb 22, 2023
wooow....what an expert right here!:PogChamp:
why dont you try to put some official guideline (in OT/discussion for example)?
you are obviously pro and you know what are you talking about (balance, ratio, math...all hight tech stuff).:geek:
lighten up francis, just pointing out that it drives my dick a little nuts(wink)to read through a ton of story with little payoff.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
lighten up francis, just pointing out that it drives my dick a little nuts(wink)to read through a ton of story with little payoff.
Hi mate,

I think there is a bit (or more) to keep things spicey. Maybe I can relate to some point with the desire to see the family united by one thing, and that is the mc's dick (I know, the joke sucks, but I am trying) sooner than later. Still, on the other hand, the corruption process and its depravity should feel like part of a significant gain.

Panzercat39

Feb 22, 2023
Hi mate,

I think there is a bit (or more) to keep things spicey. Maybe I can relate to some point with the desire to see the family united by one thing, and that is the mc's dick (I know, the joke sucks, but I am trying) sooner than later. Still, on the other hand, the corruption process and its depravity should feel like part of a significant gain.
Hey, thanks for the response. I definitely was not trying to rundown your game,just wish there were more "distractions" while trying to get at the fam.Anyway,best of luck with the development.Hope to enjoy more in the future.

Last edited:

lordfassa

Oct 19, 2021
Great one, had a real blast playing, intriguing story too and the art is just very very nice. Anyway wish the very best of luck to you Mad King, definitely looking forward for more in the future and thank you for the game!

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes