VN Ren'Py Highway to Hell [v0.5.0] [Mad King Games]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes
Sep 27, 2017
Just played this, and have to say I really enjoyed it! Overall the art and animations were great. The only thing was I wish you didn't dye Brenda's hair, I loved her original color! The women all seem genuine, and don't have exaggerated on gravity-defying anatomy.

I really liked the story, even if there were some spelling and grammar issues.

All in all, great so far. Keep up the good work! :cool:

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hey there!
Thank you all for playing the game and for the feedback! If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you send me at least a phrase where you found issues with the text so I could fix it. You can do this as a DM here or on my Discord channel ( ), mainly made as support/announcements.

Thank you, and have fun!

Reactions: Punto and EJW

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Thank you for the feedback regarding cheating. I will thread this carefully.
One reason I want to add this is to diversify the world a bit, as having only single beautiful women seems unnatural(unlikely). On the other hand, I want to avoid NTR.
ya know it aint cheating if she breaks up/divorces with her BF/husband before the sex stuff starts. that'd be one way to avoid the issue entirely. another way would be to have an immoral protag kill the BF/husband. LOL

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
One reason I want to add this is to diversify the world a bit, as having only single beautiful women seems unnatural(unlikely). On the other hand, I want to avoid NTR.
adding netori (mc "steals" others (cheating) gfs/wives) would be a great addon, imHo.
unlike netorare.
#noteverykindof NTRisbad
;)

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
ya know it aint cheating if she breaks up/divorces with her BF/husband before the sex stuff starts. that'd be one way to avoid the issue entirely. another way would be to have an immoral protag kill the BF/husband. LOL
Or, you can add a wife, MILF/girlfriend/fiancee that would love getting extra dick from MC but won't leave her husband/boyfriend/fiancee, can lead a double life being the faitful wife on the outside but a succubus on the inside. You can also have the MC manipulate a victim and make sure she keeps a double life while taking care of my MC's sexual deeds. Got them pregnant? No problemo! the poor sucker.... I mean the husband/boyfriend will take the fall.

Yeah, I'm a deviant and If I ever get the opportunity to make a game, I'll make sure the SJ and consent warriors will faint seeing my game.
:devilish:

Edit: forgot to add, or take an even sinister route, throw a bone to my victim time to time to ensure she don't kill me in my sleep :p. Husband got debt? I'll repay, child unable to attend school, I'll enroll but the price is the woman's body. Not enough love to make a lasting bond but not enough hate either that they'll come for vengeance. xD.

Last edited:

swewolf

Oct 31, 2019
Game/Developer: Highway to Hell/Mad King Games - - - - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
This is my walkthrough mod for this game. This mod will show some recommended choices. Enjoy!!.
Download: MEGA
View attachment 3267618 View attachment 3267619
Update Pls the Mod

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
GrammerCop I am mentioning you here because I can't see your profile; therefore, I can't send you a message. I can't understand your rating, as every dialogue in the game is set to manual transition. Are you referring to the intro movie? If you are, that is a movie, and the dialogue from it is synced with the audio (voices).

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Game/Developer: Highway to Hell/Mad King Games - - - - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
This is my walkthrough mod for this game. This mod will show some recommended choices. Enjoy!!.
Download: MEGA
View attachment 3267618 View attachment 3267619
Please update your mod for v.0.5.0 :love: :love: :love: (y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: swewolf
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes