VN Ren'Py Highway to Hell [v0.5.0] [Mad King Games]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
First of all the renders in this vn are simply stunning. You have great talent good sir.
now, if I may, consearning this:

Hey there,
Guys, I need your help answering a question as this subject is sensitive. I need it for future updates on HTH.
If MC has an affair with a married/taken woman, is it NTR from MC's perspective?

from experience roaming these forums, people are ok with netori,

as long as the married/taken woman had no sexual relationship/interaction with her husband for quite some time and is not going to have any in the present/future.
needs not be said that showing or presenting dialogue with her being intimate with her husband and then present her as a li/side chick or similar, will only result in her being avoided in general.

devs use reasons like bad relationship or emotional distance between husband and wife thats been going on for years, or just that the husband is a cheating bastard, a jerk, treats her badly, or all the above.

netori in general needs careful handling because, what during the creation though/process might seem ok, the presentation may fail misserably. I have seen that happen too many times.

a few extremely well recieved netori examples I can think of are, Grandma's house, Away from Home, In a Scent and Personal Trainer The last two are from the same developer.
as long as you dont go the Timestamps way were the wife/mother/whatever fucks both mc and her husband and we the players see it/read it/know it, you will propably not see many complaints.

I hope I made some sense, cause my english keep deteriorating. if by any chance you need more info, feel free to send a dm.

Best of health.

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
Hey there,
Guys, I need your help answering a question as this subject is sensitive. I need it for future updates on HTH.
If MC has an affair with a married/taken woman, is it NTR from MC's perspective?

Emoji:
Like = Yes
Wow = No
I think it's more of "cheating", but as someone said before, it depends on the characters' intentions.
So if MC says for exapmle "That guy annoys me, so I'll fix his girl/woman.. in front of him/on a video" then it's netorare for that guy. Same as for the girl/woman, if she tells MC, for ex. "You're better than my good for nothing husband/boyfrend".
That is Netori for MC, he cucks others.
(I hope I didn't make myself look stoopid here o_O).

• Haha
Reactions: Jackpots

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Game/Developer: Highway to Hell/Mad King Games - - - - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
This is my walkthrough mod for this game. This mod will show some recommended choices. Enjoy!!.
Download: MEGA
View attachment 3267618 View attachment 3267619
Please update your mod :love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)(y)

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Is the choices self explanatory / obvious or is WT Mod recommended to not miss anything?
WT helps with making the right choices points for LI's. Why? Dunno so far only thing close to sex was the MC doing the 5 knuckle shuffle with his mom's panties like a 13 year kid.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HighwayToHell-0.5.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hey there,

Emoji:
Like = Yes
Wow = No
There were at least a couple spots where the points with Khalida went to Katherine instead. +3 and +5 if I remember correctly.

Love the game, renders are beautiful and Eliza is probably one of my favorite models I've come across in a while.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes