VN Ren'Py Highway to Hell [v0.5.0] [Mad King Games]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
Game/Developer: Highway to Hell/Mad King Games - - - - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
This is my walkthrough mod for this game. This mod will show some recommended choices. Enjoy!!.
Download: MEGA
View attachment 3267618 View attachment 3267619
is a update coming?

Reactions: Punto
Feb 20, 2024
looks like another game will be unfinished...kind of dissapointing as first game was realy masterperpiece until destroyed by NTR and desire to focus on whores, but honestly ...he deserve this for that :D
Absolutely true. Any dev that brings in shitty content like NTR in the middle of a game should lose all their supporters for good. Another similar fate would befall lying devs.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Hey Mad King,
Was just checking your Patreon and saw it was down. Twiiter and Insta as well... Are you OK, man?
I'm just a freeloader for the time being, but would really hate to see something happening to Highway to Hell, specially after Vis!
Throw us a bone, please.

• Haha
Reactions: homor

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Hey Mad King,
Was just checking your Patreon and saw it was down. Twiiter and Insta as well... Are you OK, man?
I'm just a freeloader for the time being, but would really hate to see something happening to Highway to Hell, specially after Vis!
Throw us a bone, please.
I don't do social media so don't know about Twatter and Insta. But Patreon is starting to be the new puritans of the world. They are booting off NSFW content creators slowly but surely.

Reactions: Vleder

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I don't do social media so don't know about Twatter and Insta. But Patreon is starting to be the new puritans of the world. They are booting off NSFW content creators slowly but surely.
Ain't that the truth! To a point that I'm also considering stoping all my pledges there, and those are more than the ones in my signature... They're also promoting idiotic censorship and killing creativity.
Many "relevant" people here have already stopped their support through Patreon. Devs need to adapt an move on from there.

Reactions: gojira667

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Ain't that the truth! To a point that I'm also considering stoping all my pledges there, and those are more than the ones in my signature... They're also promoting idiotic censorship and killing creativity.
Many "relevant" people here have already stopped their support through Patreon. Devs need to adapt an move on from there.
I support 6 Devs over on Subscribe Star. One dev even made a page on SS just so I could subscribe.

Feb 20, 2024
I also did the same thing, I stopped all my business at that big shitty P. I no longer support any devs there. I will never again pay a single cent to that Big Shit P.

zindathar

Nov 25, 2017
Game/Developer: Highway to Hell/Mad King Games - - - - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
This is my walkthrough mod for this game. This mod will show some recommended choices. Enjoy!!.
Download: MEGA
View attachment 3267618 View attachment 3267619
we need the update of this mod please

Reactions: Twister69 and Punto

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
I know I'm a harsh critic, whatever. But I want to chime in to say the review by GrammerCop, or whatever his name is, is dogshit stupid. The smooth brain either didn't understand the opening is a bunch of AI images that scroll past as a cutscene. Or he accidentally turned on auto mode and couldn't figure out how to turn it off.

That's bullshit and unfair. It's no ones fault but his own that he can't get a dozen from 12.

Last edited:

blurrypop

Sep 29, 2023
Most of the time these kind of devs who abondon their games will startover with a new game in different alias. I think that's what happening here (let's hope I'm wrong), all his social media accounts are gone as well.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes