• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Abandoned High Tail Hall: New Cyana [v0.1e Alpha] [HTH studios]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PotatoGuy22

Mar 17, 2018
I remember checking Crowchilds stuff out, because of how often I saw complaints against him, just to see how often he actually did any work. He did like one minor hotfix a month and rarely ever added anything. Now he is scrapping his old 10+ year project for a unity based version? How long could it POSSIBLY take for him to import all the stuff from the previous game? My bets are on 15 years. He is universally abhorred on all chan boards for a reason.
No, you're wrong. He'll keep it on for other 40 years in order to buy a new house and an airplane !
The project is terrible with all the money they got and still getting (on Patreon over 4k/month FUCK !) and they're 2 people "working" on it. The 1st HTH was way better, while this one is just a joke planning to grab all the money possible, but it keeps you focused somewhat asking "Is it going to end or what ?" like one of the worst soap-operas lol

Last edited:
Reactions: observer80

Ponyniac

Jul 25, 2017
pzdc, optimization - shit.
The author is behind bars, under the law of fraud. (google translate, ver. 0.1d)

jgbm

Feb 7, 2018
Anybody got the password for v0.1e?? Anything new included or just more shit moved around to justify taking money from people?

PotatoGuy22

Mar 17, 2018
Anybody got the password for v0.1e?? Anything new included or just more shit moved around to justify taking money from people?
Same shit. He just changed the map and moved the girls in different locations.
What made me laugh is that after YEARS and money he got he's so lazy or not able to provide a 3d model of girls. Walk around them and you'll see a 2D model and it's ridiculous and at this point he should release this trash for free, or abandon.

jgbm

Feb 7, 2018
Same shit. He just changed the map and moved the girls in different locations.
What that maked me laugh is that after YEARS and money he got he's so lazy or not able to provide a 3d model of girls. Walk around them and you'll see a 2D model and it's ridiculous and at this point he should release this trash for free, or abandon.
Gotta say it's pretty laughable at this point. I sympathize with the comments made earlier. The shitty early 2000's game was a better product than most of the latest cash grabs.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
wow, HTH is still a thing after what...10+ years?

@TheBaron and you...where is that gif (your sig) from? i'm fairly certain i've seen that somewhere before or you told me at some point but i don't remember.

TheBaron

Sep 6, 2017
wow, HTH is still a thing after what...10+ years?

@TheBaron and you...where is that gif (your sig) from? i'm fairly certain i've seen that somewhere before or you told me at some point but i don't remember.
It's from a music video. but a meme too. Here's the youtube link:

treos

Oct 19, 2017
It's from a music video. but a meme too. Here's the youtube link:
yeah, i found the music video it's from after that post:
nice music video with that 90's comic book/cartoon art style. which reminds me. whatever became of that SWAT Kats reboot? are they still working on that?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
-no option to make text go faster
-after talking, camera went wonky
-at this point i dont know why i even complaining

Reactions: Peachocabron

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
I supported him for one year... and I'm angry. how long I have to wait ;/
Give me back my money...thief... emmm it means Crowchild.

Vicen

Jan 4, 2018
I see you guys were talking about alternatives to HTH, have you tried crowjob? Last I checked it had less gay and better music.

H3ll

Aug 31, 2017
does anyone have the flash version of this before unity??
and does this crash for anyone?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote