Unity Abandoned High Tail Hall: New Cyana [v0.1e Alpha] [HTH studios]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
The game I downloaded (v3.6b) has some major issues:

-What is with all this bullshit error in console: NullReferenceExeption: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
-And the Developer Console does NOT closes ever.
-clicking Esc does only show a cursor.
-When I go next to a character, they initiate a conversation or sex, but there are NO OPTIONS to choose from (clicking 1-8 works).
So I meet a character. Look at animations (if any). Alt+F4. I seek another character.
-Game may be set to run NOT in window, but the main menu will ALWAYS become windowed, despite Unity logo displaying fullscreen (trying windowed with some resolution will also only affect logo movie).
-I can see very pixelated trees and characters (whenever I force Fullscreen by Alt+Enter), unless I get very close to them. I used ULTRA settings btw.

Do they really pay so much money for this?

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Same Game Different Engine Any man and hid dog could rip resources wak resources into a game and post it But the dev gets kudos for art But a Turd for Trying To Re Release a game that's like ten years old only done in unity and in past it was all so done in rld Red light District An adult version of second life And Yes The Dev Makes Money With RLD SInce The DEv is Partnered WIth RLD
You should try punctuation sometime. It makes text easier to read.

Reactions: urgeth

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
It just feels like the game has more or less become "Wanna fuck your OC? Pay me and I'll put them in the resort."

I remember the very first version that had secrets, codes, hidden doors, and all sorts of fun shit to find. Now it's just point and click on the furry of your choosing.

TheBaron

Sep 6, 2017
A message from original owner of HTH:
''A Gold Subscription is required. Gold Keys are sold through our store and are available to our Gold Tier members on Patreon. Launch the flash version of the game as usual and select [Download High Tail Hall]''

Reactions: RedSkySong
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote