Unity Abandoned High Tail Hall: New Cyana [v0.1e Alpha] [HTH studios]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
Jesus christ I just looked at their patreon... If they reach 5k a month they will so graciously deliver 1 scene every OTHER month. My God these people are fucking leeches.
im not saying that isnt true, but what it says is you get to vote on a new voyeur animation every other month, the next milestone has another thing to vote for, it remains to be seen if there will be actual work put into the game or if its just gonna be a couple of days of work then chill for the remainder of the month

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017
OMG OMG OMG new fresh furry bitches!
cant w8 DL end. alredy love that ... game... :heartcoveredeyes: its a game right? :oops:

CephalonHey

Jun 6, 2017
Furry, for its size, is a community with very few quality games. I am not here to preach for them, but they seriously lack any games with proper work put into them, plus all those games that have work put into them end up with a lot of drama for some reasosn(furry really love drama). So, honestly, something like this would have a ton of potential with enough love and work put into it; but it won't have it. Crow will probably stretch this thing out for a year or two reusing same animations before moving to, I dunno, Unreal Engine or something. Sad because, when I first stumbled upon fist versions of the game, they actually were kinda okay.

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
Anyone know where the other flash builds are, before this came along? Or a place that has them archived?

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Jesus christ this series is still going? is this different than that weird... browser based game he tried making?

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I remember this flash, it's still going with a Paywall for the Red Light District. It's only differents from the free stuff was how much of the island you were allowed to explore or interact with. So of the girls had voices and other didn't. There was suppose to be a story where you were a new hire to the company but nothing became of it and it was months of waiting for new girls to be added until the Paywall hit and I stopped visiting. So how is the game different?

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Same Game Different Engine Any man and hid dog could rip resources wak resources into a game and post it But the dev gets kudos for art But a Turd for Trying To Re Release a game that's like ten years old only done in unity and in past it was all so done in rld Red light District An adult version of second life And Yes The Dev Makes Money With RLD SInce The DEv is Partnered WIth RLD

Reactions: observer80

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Official Site

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote