Unity Abandoned High Tail Hall: New Cyana [v0.1e Alpha] [HTH studios]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LuckyRisho

Jan 8, 2018
HTH Studios has changed..... About 8-10 times with 4 facelifts
[1st creation] 1st version wasnt finished, able to find online but was a good concept just not the best drawn... yet was good, this game received no updates ever and can be found online.
[2nd creation] 2nd Version was the introduction of much smoother animations/cameras, new layout with private rooms and was getting good, this game received 1 update and is obtainable via .rar (i have the files)
[3rd creation] 3rd version was the old flash version just not many places but lots of navigation, the map, and lots of playable people/animations.
4th version he got serious, lots of new people the multi-story building and very good animations/drawings
5th version he started working on the villa and other area, you guys remember the pool? Yeah that was a thing.
6th version, introductions of 'Gold' to support the development which was optional, locked a "FEW" scenes but was overall nice considering it was not even $5 and the Red light (GOLD ONLY) was in developement.
7th version, locked gold areas.... okay no biggie still LOTS of free content... just some fresh faces locked behind a paywall and some animations pay-walled but hey just $5, Red light got no update
8th version, more gold areas and gold options and Crow started pulling FREE content to being Gold... not much but abit and took down alot of decent areas, like the villa suddenly went down... so lost some scenes
9th version, new people, new animations but all the new stuff was gold, no more free content, as a matter of fact he started pulling free content to be gold... and started patron as well
10th version, 50% of the free animations are now Gold only, places that existed before were remodeled/removed, oh and Patron was making $2.9k a month also Gold passes were separate so prob another 2k there (guessing 4-6k a month), few new places unfinished, "new" animations that were just free just locked to gold oh... and red light got no update
11th version, 90% of the free animations are now gold only. No updates for awhile just "new characters" and removal of some areas.... with LOTS of bugs

[4th facelift] 12th version, unity, everything before? Gone, glass room? gone. Villa? Gone, Club? Gone, Gym? Gone, Beaches, sure... secret room? Gone. Pool? Gone, everything that was in the best version is gone and locked behind a premium, dont get me wrong i understand needing to make money but this has been going on for awhile and I am slightly sad that I donated for gold, only twice so only $10 sure, but the content that I had access too LONG AGO is gone and there isnt even a legacy build. People are just gonna fork over money and support him in hopes for a great product, and then this super laggy unity build is gonna get to its peak, then Crow is gonna be like "Nah pull it all down Im switching to VR using Unreal.... just remove everything and start fresh, not like these people are paying for a product or anything.

Oh and Red Light never got a single update....
And his space fighter game was trashed.

PotatoGuy22

Mar 17, 2018
HTH Studios has changed..... About 8-10 times with 4 facelifts
Oh and Red Light never got a single update....
And his space fighter game was trashed.
I really wonder how people can still believe him and throw away their money for shit like this. I remember I played his first game more than 10 years ago and from that he tried to push for HTH2, later gold, later flash, later something else, getting money from the site, patreon and other ways. And here we are looking at something which is not even a game.

If he was a honest guy, but I doubt he's one, he'd stop patreon funding (as you can) and donations till he'll be able to release something enjoyable. Seems surreal for you ? It's not as I bought and supported for a while Ripenead Peach on patreon and they stopped the funding for a period as they weren't able to keep up, opening it again later.
Crowchild is just a liar and a thief and people should really stop to support him at his point and believe to his words.

LuckyRisho

Jan 8, 2018
people should really stop to support him at his point and believe to his words.
New people come and go and the furs of that community don't like to listen what so ever. So as long as there are new people, they will come and go until someone makes something similar with just as much content to embarrass him which people ARE doing. Just takes time.

cuntcrusher123

Sep 23, 2018
Seems the site is down (or being remade). Wonder if the older flash versions (past the hth 1 and 2) are still avaible somewhere.

drist6666

Jun 19, 2018
That does not answer the question, the question was is the flash animations past hth2 are still available process, i.e. the flash game that was replaced with this.
sadny no you can get them onlu now from peapol who colected them

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017
That does not answer the question, the question was is the flash animations past hth2 are still available process, i.e. the flash game that was replaced with this.
Once I get my pc shipped to me here in Japan I will upload a rar. I lurked in a some random thread in some swf forum that had some people making the individual flashes of each character playable without actually using the horrid hth site.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote