VN Ren'Py Abandoned High School Crush Simulator [v0.6.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I'm guessing there are no animations in this? I know there is no tag but alot of games don't have the tag but have animations and this game looks interesting, do prefer a few animations in the games I play.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Honestly, i get it. I really like Bright Sun's games, but it felt like none of them caught on, and it has to be tough to work so hard and invest so much into games to see them never take off, and I think he ended up spreading himself too thin with hoping one of his projects would take off. I think a fresh start is the best way to go.

@Bright Sun Studios, I imagine you may get a bit of push back for this, and I even cancelled my Patreon last week, but this was just due to my own finances, I will resume support for you in December and I wish you luck with your new project. You're a talented developer, and I hope you find a larger audience and success with what you come up with next. I really liked HSCS, and it's a shame it won't be finished, but I do think you're making the right call for your well-being as a developer.

I'm not a huge fan of RPG Maker games, especially the MV engine, but I'll stick around to support you. Really hoping it's going to be a female lead, with a sapphic focus to the narrative still, as that's what I've enjoyed most about your games.
Thanks for your support. It wasn't an easy decision, but I think it's for the best. You don't have to wait for the new game though:

And yes, it has a female lead (did you expect anything else from me at this point?). I'm aware that RPG Maker MV has problems, but I've tried to fix most of them. There isn't any combat. There is an auto forward text fuction during sex scenes (which I think is the biggest issue with most RPG Maker games). If you try it, I hope you'll like it

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thanks for your support. It wasn't an easy decision, but I think it's for the best. You don't have to wait for the new game though:

And yes, it has a female lead (did you expect anything else from me at this point?). I'm aware that RPG Maker MV has problems, but I've tried to fix most of them. There isn't any combat. There is an auto forward text fuction during sex scenes (which I think is the biggest issue with most RPG Maker games). If you try it, I hope you'll like it
Sorry to hear about the news, this outcome is a very unfortunate one, but I understand, it really sucks that you weren't getting the support you very well deserve and then some, while there are many devs and games out there that are getting all the money and hype when they're not even THAT deserving in comparison, it's just not fair, but I guess it is what it is, eh?

But I do hope that your new project will turn the tables, I absolutely wish you the best of luck and success with it, I'm looking forward to it, especially because as a dev you're one of the most interactive with people here and you're a very nice person, that often is enough for me to support, even if I can't do that financially, I can still put the word out, which effectively would drive the same thing (if even a few of the people ends up as your Patreon supporter) :)
Happy that you're not quitting entirely, looking to hear more from you, keep it up! :)

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
It's a shame. Not many games touch this. Though you should definitely go more kinky when you go for sex. That's your big issue

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
in android version this game need to be fix.
i love this game actually but i cant talk to michelle cuz of missing file to contunue so help fix the android vesion and idk how to get the scenw bestiality thanks.

Zolt51

May 3, 2017
Too bad this was cancelled, I really liked the graphics and writing. My only issue was that considering the characters were supposed to be hypersexual mutants, the overall result was... not that different from your average college dorm. Too bad some of the kinkier contents had to be removed. Better luck with the next project - the Patreon / adult game market is heavily saturated these days.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
did any dog screwing actually happen before being cancelled? i only got as far as to when she blows the dog iirc.

iNvadeD

Dec 29, 2017
damn.. this sucks but it's understandable. Honestly enjoyed the writing and graphics/gameplay. Good luck on future projects

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes