VN Ren'Py Abandoned High School Crush Simulator [v0.6.1] [Bright Sun Studios]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I have. But I can rub his belly or just pet the dog MC got.

Or what must I do?
I think you need to increase your bond with your dog (by doing regular things with him that are in the base game like taking him for a walk and petting him) before the patch options show up to give it a more natural story progression. So just pet him a few time and it should work out. Hope that helps

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of High School Crush Simulator v0.6.1 with enabled bestiality content
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Last edited:

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
I have an issue since updating to new version every time i do an action even waking up causes a trace back error. I have started new game as all my old save crashed as well. I can post if needed latest trace back text, or I can try deleting and re downloading and see if it fixes issue since only thing I changed was updated version. Ok trying the patch as I missed it going to end of post.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

High School Crush Simulator [v0.6.1] Pre-Patched to v0.6.1 [Bright Sun Studios] - Original Size: 1.42GB

Download PC (145MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
There any perks suggested more than others? or just a personal choice thing.
And how far can I get with Ava? Motorboating now.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Ok seems I finished with current content.
I liked it quite abit. Will have to do another play thru for girls other than Ava. Hoping to do more with Ava for sure.

vultron

May 19, 2018
I'm kinda pissed I can't scold Charlotte for what she did to her former best friend she might not have earned the reputation but I still wouldn't have been nice to her after the story. lmao

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
It's lame that you don't see any penetration or even just being mounted in the new bestiality scene. Also i loaded up my save from last time and suddenly my sister is telling me that it was her being fucked in the alleyway by dogs. i never even saw that scene so i have no idea what she is talking about.

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
is there a more recent walkthrough, at least for Michelle? Several interactions were both choices I really didn't care for, so I'd like to know what effects they can have

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
is there a more recent walkthrough, at least for Michelle? Several interactions were both choices I really didn't care for, so I'd like to know what effects they can have
The only choice that gets remembered is the one you make in her 5th conversation: Which of the two guys she'll eventually go out with (or at least try to go out with)

In HSCS most choices don't get remembered like they do in Blooming Love. Most choices just give extra affection to a character if you make the right choice, which helps save time as you need to Hang Out with them less often to make up for any wrong choices made.

Fury945

Mar 5, 2018
dear lord in heaven that was a task and a half, k figured out how to get to the locked files (the password protected ones in the zips and no I will not share the passwords work it out yourselves) and imagine my surprise at finding missing file extensions (okay easy enough to fix as they still opened in a text editor) so I go through all that and find... binary code, I haven't looked at true binary code since high school and none of that was translating it to plain text, where and how did you come up with this ingenious torture @Bright Sun Studios? (don't worry I found it challenging but fun)

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
New zoo scene was disappointing, static image and no view of the penetration. Also its not counting as your first or any sex. Is the lesbian stuff the only ones getting love? Is this meant to be a gay MC and the other options are just tacked on?

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
New zoo scene was disappointing, static image and no view of the penetration. Also its not counting as your first or any sex. Is the lesbian stuff the only ones getting love? Is this meant to be a gay MC and the other options are just tacked on?
I'm sorry you found the b-patch stuff boring. It's not an official part of the game though and 'officially' not even developed by me, so that's why it doesn't count towards the 'first sex' thing. But sex with the girls also doesn't count, so it's a bit of an abandoned feature/one I forgot to update at the moment.

As for there being a higher focus on lesbian content... that's 100% true. My first game was Blooming Love, which was in fact a lesbian romance novel. That's what I'm interested in, so that also carried over to this game. In version 0.2 I added male love interests as some people here asked for it. But then I found out those male love interests have absolutely no support among my patrons (who decide which character each update focuses on), so they haven't received any new content since. Romancing a guy just isn't popular. Even when playing a girl, it seems most people still want to romance other girls. So... lesbian stuff it is. If that's a problem for you, there isn't much I can do for you. One day Andrew and Jason might get more content, but it's also possible their romances might be cut from the game due to development costs at the moment

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Stall animated scene happening? Virginity lost feels weak/pointless with static scene.
What do you mean with 'stall scene'? The answer is probably 'no' if that scene is already in the game. For the most part I don't plan on adding any more animations to the game (I might even replace the ones that are already there with a much higher quality still image). Financial support for this game is quite low, so I have to make some though decisions to keep costs down. And one of those (sadly) is to not include animations as they take a lot of time and engery to make and I don't think they're worh it since to me static images that are rendered at a higher quality look better anyway

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
dear lord in heaven that was a task and a half, k figured out how to get to the locked files (the password protected ones in the zips and no I will not share the passwords work it out yourselves) and imagine my surprise at finding missing file extensions (okay easy enough to fix as they still opened in a text editor) so I go through all that and find... binary code, I haven't looked at true binary code since high school and none of that was translating it to plain text, where and how did you come up with this ingenious torture @Bright Sun Studios? (don't worry I found it challenging but fun)
You're one of the few to have completed that journey. I find it quite interesting that everyone who mentions that they've gone through it decides to not tell other people how to do it (such as the passwords for example). I've never asked anyone not to share the details, but everyone just seems to want to keep it a secret anyway. Very interesting indeed

Fury945

Mar 5, 2018
You're one of the few to have completed that journey. I find it quite interesting that everyone who mentions that they've gone through it decides to not tell other people how to do it (such as the passwords for example). I've never asked anyone not to share the details, but everyone just seems to want to keep it a secret anyway. Very interesting indeed
It's no fun for anyone else if you just give it all away, sure someone will bitch and moan but the rest will find the puzzle intriguing and fun.

Sims4Adults

Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I like this game, I really do :closedeyesmile: ... But like many other games, it's too bad that only the story for a single character is continued with an update. I would find it much more exciting and realistic if the story as a whole developed. In the current update, it's all about Charlotte, with all other characters you only get the information that you have reached the end of the storyline. So maybe it would be better, to publish updates less often, but in which the overall story is developed further? :coldsweat:

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I like this game, I really do :closedeyesmile: ... But like many other games, it's too bad that only the story for a single character is continued with an update. I would find it much more exciting and realistic if the story as a whole developed. In the current update, it's all about Charlotte, with all other characters you only get the information that you have reached the end of the storyline. So maybe it would be better, to publish updates less often, but in which the overall story is developed further? :coldsweat:
For players that might indeed be better, but not for me as a developer. The sad fact is that this game needs to make money (so it needs to provide extra patrons). That only happens for roughly a week after a new update. It doesn't really matter how big that update is, after a week the game becomes 'dead' until the next update is released. So as many updates as possible is really better in that case. This isn't true for huge games like Mifly City and stuff that always get new viewers due to their popularity and how well-known they are, but for small developers that are still trying to build a following you have to go with what brings in the most new viewers

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes