• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Just for fun:
View attachment 170726

We might do a full set for Patrons if people want that.

Thanks for your comments everyone!
Meghan
Wow really nice and beautiful :heartcoveredeyes: She is like an angel :happyblush:angel: Maybe no one could look at her at school, because they were all kneeling on the floor and worshiping her without looking at her :biggrin:

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
:heartcoveredeyes: These are the best rendered images I've seen out of every game I've played here. (Granted, it's not like I've played everything, lol!)

I love how the blemishes on the skin contribute to the authenticity of her. Like she looks a lot less plastic and a lot more human.
It's also the positioning of the blemishes too. The thought for the mole placements, slight red eye, etc and all done in 5k. And this is them playing around.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

uzi76527

Oct 6, 2018
after playing the first episode I must say that this game is beautiful! The storytelling is excellent and the image quality is the best I have ever seen...so much so that I don't even mind that there are no animated scenes...I am really hyped for future updates and hopeful for more amazing quality content!

seriously the art is so good...it feels I'm watching a movie...truly a great start for an amazing Visual Novel!!!
all the best!

maga1991

Dec 24, 2017
i want to donate developer for strapon sex of MC and her mother (mother bottom daughter top), but not able to sigh on patreon..... how to pay developer other way? maybe qiwi or something like that

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes