VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
I really want good lesbian games. Im a guy and my favorite games are all with male protagonist like treasure of nadia and etc.. But my dream game is female protagonist lesbian game with sister incest, twincest, mom, plus best friend all in one lesbian poly. But the scenes got to be really hot too because most games are so fking boring with just one position 3rd view sex scene for which I don't feel any excitement. And add some spicy fetishes, bdsm, femdom, etc.. Alas, it's only a dream. (wouldn't mind some futa mix, but don;t really like futa on futa.)

Jul 19, 2020
I know I'm incredibly late to the party here and this will never be addressed as this game is sadly very long abandonned, but did someone do find and replace "mom" in the text? Cant think of any other reason for so many "Muments"

• Angry
Reactions: LucyHawkins

LucyHawkins

Oct 10, 2022
I know I'm incredibly late to the party here and this will never be addressed as this game is sadly very long abandonned, but did someone do find and replace "mom" in the text? Cant think of any other reason for so many "Muments"
Why shouldn't they have used "mum"? The game was set in England you whopper!

Jul 19, 2020
Why shouldn't they have used "mum"? The game was set in England you whopper!
Yes, having grown up in England I noticed the setting! So, where did I say that they shouldn't have used Mum? That's not what I said. Is english a difficult language for you or are you just being an utter twat? ;)

I asked if someone HAD done a find and replace for mom->Mum. Now for the hard-of-english you can tell that's what happened because I wrote "did someone do" and then ended that sentence with a question mark, which is another tell-tale sign that I was asking about if something was done, and not making a satement about what they should or shouldn't have done. Also the reason I asked is that every time the characters talked about a moment, the text says 'Mument' instead, like this;

scrn.jpg

Thats very odd don't you think? I think 'Muments' is odd especially when its capitalised in the middle of sentences. That's not something we did in England, or even Wales, when I lived there. Which is why I mentioned it right after my question about find and replace being used. One might think that it was relevant!

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
A couple of shots from the upcoming game Saving Grace. As High Life is the game that inspired me to make my own, SG will feature many homages, Easter Eggs and references to it. Because hey, why not!
Looks good and I think I'll take a look at it when you get it published.
But are you sure that you want to risk the trademark battles over the name?
While individual movie names can not be copyrighted, apparently the names of series are typically trademarked.

Last edited:
Reactions: LucyHawkins
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes