VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
You disgust me.. XD;) How she gonna end up a subby lewdpet for everyone, for mommy first and foremost, that way? She will in my game :cool:
I kind of wish that she could be the dominant part as well. As I like to play mostly dominant protagonists. And I won't let any man come near her. No man can touch that perfection! Never! And women should only allowed to touch her by submitting to the goddess and worship her for eternety :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
That's what I call a really sweet protagonist, exactly my type :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: :cool::cool::cool:
Plot-twist: This is a supernatural game and she is the goddess that came to earth ;)

Reactions: Namco15

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
I hope Karma will get you :mad::biggrin: Karma is a bitch and she likes to dominate some bad boys and girls! So be prepared for a lot of pain! :evilsmile::evilsmile:

Edit: Oh and Karma has a really really big strapon :evilsmile::evilsmile:
Well if the Karma is Eleanor why not :heartcoveredeyes::biggrin:? A bdsm session with her, I say yes.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Where karma had her way with her :evilsmile:
Well Karma loves Ele, so she would submit to her :happyblush

Well if the Karma is Eleanor why not :heartcoveredeyes::biggrin:? A bdsm session with her, I say yes.
As long as only the strapon or the whip touches you :closedtongue::closedtongue:
But I agree! I would worship her till I die! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I feel like we all have high hopes for this one :relievedface: This can be potentially awesome but to stay on the ground, i'd like to see where it goes first. Imagining this will be godly is nice but its much easier to present a kickass first release with an update or two than keeping up the impression/impact those made.

I'm very curious how much choices we'll actually have, how impactful they are going to be, how much difference they will make in her personality on different playthroughs. So overall how Erosion will be ablle to tackle the issue of telling different stories through a single VN due to different choices. Will be the alternate routes worthy or just fake routes beside a single Dev-preferred one.

We all know that its nice to see a VN with potential but what actually matters is whether it delivers or not. If a slutty route is going to be just as interesting.. as the purity route. This is always a key issue with similar titles where we can actually choose. Usually the purity route ends up meaning "boring route" where the lack of lewds is just part of a bigger problem.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes