VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

215303j

One of those games that make you wish you have a daughter
Maybe, but I'll wait a few more updates before I can comment on this... ;)
Most games here make you wish you didn't have a daughter though...

I can't imagine how it would be like if she got involved with BB's MC or with The Tyrant's Davide or any of the other assholes who inhabit many of these games... It would probably lead me to do something I'll regret later...

Reactions: Enyos

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017

Unlocked
Isabelle
Download the 5K image attached below to see Izzy in her full, uncompressed glory.

Hi everyone! We're still taking a short break, but we thought we'd share some things we've been playing around with in our spare time.

You briefly met Izzy early in Episode 1, and there will be more scenes with her starting in Episode 2. We weren't really happy with her look, mostly around the structure of her face and her eye makeup, so we've tweaked it as you can see in the image above.

Take the base image we previously used for the $10+ tier, which gives a clearer idea of how Izzy used to look:

Versus how she looks now, in the updated tier image:

We think she now looks a bit closer to Eleanor, and has a bit more of Anna in her. In our minds that's no bad thing. Do you agree? Do you like Isabelle's look? Let us know what you think!

We're re-doing all our tier images, but Patreon have decided to complain about nudity all of a sudden, despite having implied nudity publicly visible on our page for over 3 months now with no issue.

Anyway, thank you everyone. More to come soon!

-Erosion

Pavali

Oct 25, 2018
Eleanor sleeping topless is supposed to highlight how comfortable she is in her friend's presence. Especially when drunk, and having just danced in her underwear. We wanted to emphasise a shift in how Eleanor behaves once she is away from her parents influence and is around friends - she swears more, she's sarcastic and not as prude as she seems.

Agatha asking to remove her top is meant to be a first hint that she's not quite as sure of herself sexually as she lets on... a theme which will be explored in future Episodes if Agatha remains in Eleanor's life in your game. But thanks for the suggestion, we'll update that scene so that Eleanor removes her top, just to make it clearer!

It's important to remember that we're still updating the game over the next few days. There are a couple of scenes we took out temporarily because they weren't quite ready for prime-time. One of which is choosing to wear the g-string. Eleanor wears the sweater because she's still within her mother's influence, but if you decide to, the skimpy underwear is a first step away from that towards her eventual change in character.
For me, this is spot on!
Superb looking game. And finally some with normal size breasts. Some... Unlike mum...
I like the petite look.
Love it!
If part two comes fast and if it is just as good, I'll be on the bandwagon ($).

Reactions: Namco15 and Enyos

Pavali

Oct 25, 2018
I came for the art and I found myself adopting Ellie, who's now my sweet baby girl that will never get hurt in my playthrough

Excellent job, the writing is relatable and the war everyone behaves it's absolutely amazing and almost RealLife-Like. Amazing all around.
It would be such a shame to make her trashy. So I will chose not to.
As far as I know, this is also a legitimate option.
I might use a save or two to see what happens when she'll get naughty, to get the game's experience (since who doesn't like to watch a good "hair pull"), but that's, for me, the hardcore schoolgirl slutty dp gangbang kick for a tickle in the groin-area, which lasts for a 5-minute turn-on, one can get in any other game.
This one though is written so well and delicate, I'd like Eleanor to remain the latter. Nice to have a committed choice here.
At least, that what I gather when reading the creator's statements.

Pavali

Oct 25, 2018
I wish this character would grow a damn spine tho I get she's a timid girl but she needs at least a bit of a damn spine like you don't wanna go into the club so fucking don't.
I get what you mean, I thought that too, but later came to the realisation that that would stop the story right there.
No toilet scene, no alcohol, no tinder, no dance-scene, no bed scene as such, Ellie's blossoming would come to a grinding halt.
Maybe pun intended

Reactions: Enyos

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Only negative thing that i can say about game is that mom and sister looks like at same age and MC looks very different from both mom and her sister.
Heh, i guess developer read my post here and changed sister! And it was the only negative thing that i could say about game. Now it is perfect for me! Time to support him.

Reactions: Pavali

Pavali

Oct 25, 2018
I'd say: tone Eleanor's assets a bit down. If she's insecure about her breast size, than go for b-cup max. Especially in the turtle-neck they appear much to large.
Go for the ballerina, gymnast, figure-skater type. And for perkiness, her rack may be positioned a bit higher on her chest. Right now, they look saggy in the picture.
Think: the Karisha Terebun type

Just a observation.
Though I love what you did up to now.
Kudos.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Any actual sexual content in this besides rape scene?
This was just the first demo, so not yet. I wouldn't expect much in the next iteration either, but more than this one. It feels like the choices will slowly accumulate, so that the further into the game we get, the more "open" Eleanor becomes, allowing for the lewd content to really ramp up. Don't expect to be a gang banged cum dumpster by the next update... that may take awhile, lol.

Reactions: Walg

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
This was just the first demo, so not yet. I wouldn't expect much in the next iteration either, but more than this one. It feels like the choices will slowly accumulate, so that the further into the game we get, the more "open" Eleanor becomes, allowing for the lewd content to really ramp up. Don't expect to be a gang banged cum dumpster by the next update... that may take awhile, lol.
I think we're all hoping the pacing's a little faster than DmD :coldsweat:

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes