Ren'Py Abandoned Hidden Games [v0.018E Test] [VNorth]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I do not understand or dad the game this I go through the whole house I can not use anything, time goes on the same does not change characters appear they do not say anything

Reactions: Aelth and Sirren

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
ohhh VNorth is back?? nice! he was my 1st ever patreon supported him for over a year...I know his dedication to his game so im really interested how this will go...

• Love
Reactions: Jeancul
D

Deleted member 2767565

Well I, at least, am prepared to "endure" a lot for the sight of such gorgeous, drop-dead models, both in and out of their clothes, as are on show here. I am not one for fapping but, for me, the beauty to behold of each one of these sweet, sparkling faces with their bountiful bosoms, their pert, curvaceous behinds and smooth, shapely thighs certainly mitigates a somewhat disjointed narrative and help sweep me, entranced, all the way (hopefully) to this tale's end.

I may ultimately feel a little disappointed, who knows, but from what I have enjoyed thus far, I am sure I shall still find very much to enjoy in this VN along the way.

There, I've said everything and nothing...

By the way, I do not wish to make myself sound like some kind of snobbish movie cognoscenti (because I am absolutely not in any way), but it strikes me that this VN, has (favorably) quite the feel of Fellini's "Amarcord" movie to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

SkinnGames

Jun 17, 2018
Love the models and the fact that they have "a little extra" in the rear! Downloading now. Thank you!

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes