Ren'Py Abandoned Hidden Games [v0.018E Test] [VNorth]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well the game started out not bad .. pretty decent renders .. but when your MC is left alone .. game pretty much goes dead ..... nothing to do but go from room to room ... not a great game play ...:(

Reactions: hentai charley

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
well the game started out not bad .. pretty decent renders .. but when your MC is left alone .. game pretty much goes dead ..... nothing to do but go from room to room ... not a great game play ...:(
All sandbox type games feel empty until they are filled with content so it's better to wait for at least another 10 updates lol :HideThePain:

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
I literally can't get any sandbox scene after the intro:
1. Weighing scene.
2. Card game scene.
3. Bathroom scene.
4. Mom's hug scene.
5. Panty sniffing scene.
6. Pool scene.
7. Foot scene.
Not that it matters, every scene has 5 CG max but I've tried every room every time of the day everyday...

iggi_pop

Apr 3, 2017
I literally can't get any sandbox scene after the intro:
1. Weighing scene.
2. Card game scene.
3. Bathroom scene.
4. Mom's hug scene.
5. Panty sniffing scene.
6. Pool scene.
7. Foot scene.
Not that it matters, every scene has 5 CG max but I've tried every room every time of the day everyday...
three foundations:
1.set the alarm
2. check all the rooms in the morning
3. be persistent

the game is very simple (iq 30+)

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
three foundations:
1.set the alarm
2. check all the rooms in the morning
3. be persistent

the game is very simple (iq 30+)
Nope, doesn't work for me, got only weighing scene. Probably missing a trigger but I've already lost motivation to play this game.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
In the morning, look at Laura exercising.
MC thinks "I have to wake up earlier."
Cell phone: Clock. Set alarm.
In 90% of games, clicking on the clock would advance time. In VNorth logic, it activates the alarm.

The next day, waking up early, go to the shantrel's room, talk to her/ask money. Go to the bathroom, look. And go to Laura's room, open the curtain. Then go to the garden.
Skip the weekends.
Repeat the process a few times.

After repeating, MC thinks "I'm going to stop spying on Laura exercising".
Cell phone, clock, set alarm. Not wake up early. Next day, A dream BJ.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
alrighty then. 'Second Happiness' good fun. this has great intro lovely ladies and then the game starts.......................uuuummm... Starts!..... well it kinda started but, well hell, it went NOWHERE

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
I don't understand why everyone shits all over VNorth's work. Second Happiness became a convoluted mess because he's been plugging away at it for 4 years with no support. It definitely needed a remake, and he's doing it, but the first comments are edgelords hating on the base he's making and engrish when he's short of his measly goal to get translation help. Meanwhile everyone circlejerks themselves to projects that get abandoned after 3 months.

mythlock

Jun 1, 2017
the game has some potential but its got no content, well mostly none. The thing thats killing this game is the sandbox style of play. If he remakes the game and gets rid of the sandbox add content, and add a couple paths and choices this game could be great. i like the story so far and the girls are super cute, i do want to see this game go on, but its been months sense it was updated. It may be a dead or abandoned game at this point sadly.

Reactions: Pinsel
Jan 9, 2020
Yes...The link for the last version has been posted here more than 2 weeks ago, but the OP hasn't been upated yet.

Gavrilo Princip next time you post a link, think about reporting it as a new update to the moderators by pressing the report button (lower left of your post).
first that is link for Mega ! second new update already posted someone just ask Mega link !

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes