Ren'Py Abandoned Hidden Games [v0.018E Test] [VNorth]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
V01WakeUp18.jpg

Overview:
The main character is an ordinary young man, with adolescent complexes, the significance of which he exaggerates. The only thing you can reproach him for is that he is in a hurry to get rid of his complexes, and because of the rush he chose those who are close to him.
There is no doubt that there are people who commit more frivolous or even depraved acts, for these people the protagonist may seem "weak".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-12-31
Release Date: 2021-12-28
Developer: VNorth
Censored: No
Version: 0.018E Test
Language: English
Other Game: Second Happiness
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Others: ANDROID - TORRENT

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

v017GGwinBlack24.jpg V017EvaGoPanty5a.png v017GGwinWhiteBack2.png V01inHome6.jpg V01inHome14.jpg V01inHome15.jpg V01LauraKitMorning5.jpg V01LauraKitMorning8.jpg V01WakeUp24.jpg V01WakeUpSt7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
might give it a try later, but the DAZ characters look like playd'oh. After seeing chars like in "my new family", my uncanny valley has had some extensions added.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No overview of game
Only for windows.....
The sheer lack of info and platform this game isnt going to do well its going to be worse then my lack of grammar....i dont forsee this game blowing up any time soon......NEXT!!!!!!
Only being for windows means nothing, it's the most used platform so could still blow up.

Depends how good the content is.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes