• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Hidden Games [v0.018E Test] [VNorth]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Overview: Game by - VNorth
I came for the renders, but I stay for the overview!

Let me guess... Your father has just died, and suddenly your DICK claims to fuck the rest of your family members, now you have to get a job to earn enough money to buy lube and a buttplug and give it to ur (STEP-MOM/SIS), and the next morning she will give you her room's key, so you'll be able to visit her at night to unload your balls. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I came for the renders, but I stay for the overview!

Let me guess... Your father has just died, and suddenly your DICK claims to fuck the rest of your family members, now you have to get a job to earn enough money to buy lube and a buttplug and give it to ur (STEP-MOM/SIS), and the next morning she will give you her room's key, so you'll be able to visit her at night to unload your balls. :sneaky:
All those fathers dying for the sake of the games, it's inhuman :cry:

ItsDestroy

Sep 15, 2019
Chars look great, story is fine, but the sandbox element is trash. Honestly, none of these games work with sandbox. It's just a waste of time for players and devs. Spending hours of time shifting around scenes trying to find something you can interact with is tedious af. It's closer to an easter egg hunt than sandbox gameplay. There is one clear route and any deviations are minor at best.

It may be just my opinion, but I've never read a reply by anyone saying that the 'sandbox' is what sold them on the game or that they even enjoyed it. 9/10 times it just consumes development time with very little to gain.

May 27, 2017
VNorth's other game "Second Happiness" is super grindy and unintuitive, it's barely even a VN. It has nothing going for it: story, models, backgrounds, renders, gameplay are all Second grade hot garbage.
This time around the models and render quality has improved, but it's still the same tedium of sandbox and that too the worst kind. Unless some hero makes a mod, don't play this boner killer of a game.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
For a VN called Hidden Games I didn't expect the Overview to also be hidden :LOL:
Anyways, gonna take a guess what this one is about: dead father, sis walks in on naked bro, penis envy commences.
Later on Mom also sees his dick, more penis envy. MC has a big dick during all this. Blah blah blah you know the rest :WeSmart:
Happy new year!!

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I kinda liked the introduction but this is another game that should NOT be a sandbox games. Sandbox games can work but it's only fun when done right. Only the best devs can make sandbox games fun. And if you are not one of them ... don't bother and just make an enjoyable VN. There is nothing wrong with that.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Title should be "Hidden Game Content (behind the sandbox)". I wish you Russians would stop all these shitty sandbox systems when you obviously bad at it, just because a fellow comrade had a mild success with it a few years ago.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.01b APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Silf and beycoast62
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes