• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Hidden Games [v0.018E Test] [VNorth]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Informative overview, know exactly what's going on now.
Yeah, i didnt play but i think is something like this:
"MC's dad vanished or is dead. Now he lives with his mom (landlady) and sister (tenants), one is bitchy the other is kind and the third one is a Instagram hoe. He probably is a creepy that is always peeping at the girls or touching them in their sleep. They probably have some kind of business to run. At some point a female friend will show up and she is crazy for the protagonist....

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Isnt that obvious enough - a third happiness:WeSmart::BootyTime:
Btw, English translation is messed up/incomplete, the game itself seems as a revamped/renpied version on his old/first game.
p.s.
and the vn-tag is missplaced here as the game has a strong sandbox vibe from the very beginning:KEK:

Too much grind in your future, I see... my young Luke.

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Informative overview, know exactly what's going on now.
It's made by the same guy who wrote Second Happiness which is surely a contender for the grindiest sandbox in human history that gives all other sandbox games a bad name. Unless he goes out and makes a statement that this is a total break for him from his previous style I don't think much else needs to be said.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
After the intro, which is quite interesting, the game settles down.
From then on its....... wake up and move around the rooms all day, do nothing, wake up and move around the rooms all day, do nothing, repeat endlessly.
Add some brief dialogue with Laura, part dream and thats about it.

I can't see that I missed any way to break out from the grind, but a walkthrough might help.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes