for this 3rd happiness... as always
Python:
if theyear == 2019 and dayofyear < 168 and money > 99:
    CHEATER

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
after clicking on it and spamming everything, i ended up getting it
after you click on the deck of cards, skip days until you find mc younger sister, the one with white hair, i spam click on her until you are able to play cards with her, but you got to have money as well, so set the alarm to wake up early and keep going to mc mom, i guess that's what she is and get money from her.

after playing 1 time with her, go back to the deck and keep spam clicking on it to get +1, until you are not able to get +1's anymore, then go back and keep playing cards with her

that's all for that character, i used the hint system on the phone, it has check off's like how second happiness has
but where are the cards?!?

edit: ok finally found the cards, but nada, no +1 or anything it says 'well a deck of cards' and that's it.

edit2: argh, she never wants to play cards!! WTF?!?

edit3: finally! got all the way thru eva

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Try

set your alarm and get up early
did that, you go out into the yard and nada, no way to see her.
oh and if you click it twice, she's always in the bathroom with eva, ALWAYS

edit: nevermind, suddenly figured it out.

Last edited:

Mythanrael

May 27, 2018
Not sure if has been mentioned but when Charlotte is getting in the car you can't read the far right side of the screen with the green letters over the white background. Makes it hard to get into a story when you don't get the whole story.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I'm not sure entirely what the synposis is trying to say, but it sounds like no massive leaps in logic. So I'm intrigued.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Choose your words wisely. If you come off as being uptight and a prick, not many will like your game. Reading the overview felt that I was being reprimanded for doing nothing wrong.
Strongly disagree. Go hard to weed out the people who aren't going to like the game, have less disappointment and less complaining later.

kkholis

Dec 26, 2017
I mean, everyone loved Shantrel in the first game so you know, why not make a game...

where they all look like Shantrel?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
On second thought I don't understand this game at all. This is a problem with some sandboxes, like what do you actually do at a given hour and how do you navigate.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
This game is a real pain in the proverbial behind. Really weak writing and what I'm assuming is computer translated English make the 'story' (And I use the term loosely) difficult to follow. An unlikable MC who's been marginalised to the extreme and just chats away to himself with his inner monologue about nothing much except what a huge pussy he is. Then there is virtually no gameplay, just click the time increments to move the days along and spot people in the awful mini-map to interact with. And I say 'interact' but unless you have found some kind of a hidden trigger then it will just be some stock rebuffing from whatever character you've encountered and you are 'free' to be on your way again. In the bin.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes