Ren'Py Abandoned Hidden Games [v0.018E Test] [VNorth]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Sorry but I do not get the game or what the fuck to do, the only thing I see is clicking on a deck of cards. But even that does nothing, no hints or anything. So far this is boring as hell.

• Angry
Reactions: Shifty_9

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev hints:
To complete the content of version 0.014, see the hints in the Stella tab.
V 0.013
2 quests for Shantrel. Dream animation, for the end of Eva's quest.

Player hints:
after clicking on it and spamming everything, i ended up getting it
after you click on the deck of cards, skip days until you find mc younger sister, the one with white hair, i spam click on her until you are able to play cards with her, but you got to have money as well, so set the alarm to wake up early and keep going to mc mom, i guess that's what she is and get money from her.

after playing 1 time with her, go back to the deck and keep spam clicking on it to get +1, until you are not able to get +1's anymore, then go back and keep playing cards with her
that's all for that character, i used the hint system on the phone, it has check off's like how second happiness has
np, the only thing i had a problem with while following the in game hint system was the card game, but after spam clicking on her, it started up, but after that, the rest was easy to trigger, just had to skip days and time for that event

another thing about that card game, after you get it started, and when it's over, go back to the deck of cards and keep click on it until you don't get +1 anymore, after that go back and keep playing her, you get money from that mom (i guess that's what she is) early in the morning, so set the alarm for that, since you need to to play cards with her.
Sorry but I do not get the game or what the fuck to do, the only thing I see is clicking on a deck of cards. But even that does nothing, no hints or anything. So far this is boring as hell.
Game oN!

Last edited:
Reactions: VNorth and Chemmy

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Yeah Strange Gameplay dont know what to do :LOL:
Hope Dev makes this game easyer to play (y)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. bad motivation, bad dialogue, bad story, we just have ta play this ...
So ... with a description like that, no reason this game is 3 stars (atm)

View attachment 1203378
We have ta save all those babes out of their lack luster no motivation state.
We just have ta .. 4 the love of gaming.
Cannot have our babes fall into depression, cannot let them be useless, we gotta play em.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
It looks good, the plot is probably funny, if you remove at least time binding from the gameplay, you could play. And so, not finding anyone on the first day, he deleted it - absolute nonsense, when the hero spends 3 hours on the way from the room to the kitchen. :unsure:

Reactions: JanisL

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Hmm, girls look hot on the banner and that's usually more than enough for most of the f95 fanbase to throw 5-star ratings at your game, so how the hell did you manage to only get 2 1/2 stars? Your game must be really, really bad.

• Angry
Reactions: Jeancul and ann87ra
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes