Ren'Py Abandoned Hidden Games [v0.018E Test] [VNorth]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

tpizzles

Oct 9, 2017
but where are the cards?!?

edit: ok finally found the cards, but nada, no +1 or anything it says 'well a deck of cards' and that's it.

edit2: argh, she never wants to play cards!! WTF?!?

edit3: finally! got all the way thru eva

How did you get the cards to pick up? I'm stuck there.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
How did you get the cards to pick up? I'm stuck there.
go to the study, on the arm of the sofa you will see a very tiny highlight, click it, if it says it's a deck of cards, you haven't completed the requirements to finish that.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Ok. I read to many complains about the game... And then I ask to my self... None of those who complain play the other game from this Dev (Second Happiness)?!... That game had some nice animations but it was GRIND AS FUCK!! Full of bugs and almost impossible to play, even with the walkthrough... No one remember that?! JEEZZZZZ!!

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I have not played this yet, but I love good sandbox games. That one review got me thinking though. Is there any kind of in-game hint system now VNorth?

Another question: Are there or will there be singular routes in this game or is there also a harem route planned?

Thanks in advance! :)
Yes, there are tags for the quest stages, in the smartphone. The "Q" label on the small smartphone image is also clickable.
I think that in terms of the ratio of male and female characters, the game is still closer to a harem. :)

Reactions: Grimtown

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
And then I ask to my self... None of those who complain play the other game from this Dev (Second Happiness)?!... That game had some nice animations but it was GRIND AS FUCK!! Full of bugs and almost impossible to play, even with the walkthrough... No one remember that?! JEEZZZZZ!!
I would like to know, specifically, what bugs did you find? The number of bugs. Whether the number of bugs can really be described by the words "full of bugs".
I read that people re-pass the game without reporting bugs, meaning the game is completely passable.
Don't turn into a shy boy and disappear, please.

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
Здоров дружище! Есть у тебя сейв с послед версии, снова проходить сначала в лом
Q-ошибка,в локацию перейти тоже не выходит, игнор не помогает

marshall10

Jun 16, 2017
anyone done the last quest with Stella? I have done the therapy session but doesn't seem to make a difference if I touch Stella's breast or not I always fail he never opens his eyes

Reactions: PT

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017

Here Eva, Laura, and Shantrel complete their quests. I added Shantrel via the console, so there may be something missing. :)
But Stella's quest has already passed the 1st stage.

The names are in English. Switch the language to Russian and use a smartphone to change it to Russian.

Reactions: erikus

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
Mega

Here Eva, Laura, and Shantrel complete their quests. I added Shantrel via the console, so there may be something missing. :)
But Stella's quest has already passed the 1st stage.

The names are in English. Switch the language to Russian and use a smartphone to change it to Russian.
(y) (y)

Reactions: VNorth

PT

May 24, 2017
anyone done the last quest with Stella? I have done the therapy session but doesn't seem to make a difference if I touch Stella's breast or not I always fail he never opens his eyes
Same here. Mc never opens his eyes in the scene.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
The animations and characters look great but the repetitive guessing game of clicking around in sandbox mode really kills it for me. Good luck on the game.

Reactions: VNorth

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
shit game.. with bugs and need repeat the same action 10 times - game...
Dude, say no to alcohol.
You are in another game collecting hundreds of artifacts. You got the wrong thread, there is no need to repeat the same action 10 times.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes