• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
The game is confused about the customer's sex. This is with yuri mode on.
This is just a typo, I'll fix it. Thanks!
I've also had a bug when the game teaches me about the attacks you block by mashing. There was a pop up with lots of "??????" but I accidentally skipped it because of the mashing.
There is supposed to be a 350ms lock-out after mashing ends to prevent you from mashing through message afterward. I'll check to make sure it works.
There was also a problem with the lust bars during a sex scene where they seemed to be filling up and depleting randomly for no apparent reason.
I have seen this bug. I don't know exactly what causes it, but I think it's from moving too rapidly through encounters, which causes the bar animation to overlap. That said, it doesn't happen consistently to me, so it's a bit hard to nail down exactly why it's happening. The bar animations are meant to queue up and happen sequentially, and they do seem to do that fine most of the time. Anyway, it's weird. I'll keep looking into it.

Thanks for all the bug reports!

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
Hey, i've found an issue, during sexual encounter or during masturbation or flirting with Melina, the images become selected(blue overlay) while the game window is active, if i alt tab to another window the selection is gone.

It does not happen always, i was yet to find a 100% repro case.

Reactions: outsider artisan

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Hey, i've found an issue, during sexual encounter or during masturbation or flirting with Melina, the images become selected(blue overlay) while the game window is active, if i alt tab to another window the selection is gone.

It does not happen always, i was yet to find a 100% repro case.
That's weird. I'll look into it. No images should be user-selectable, but it's possible I messed something up.

Reactions: Mazurcraft

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
How do I get to the inn in Ranbol? The only places I can go to are the chapel, the village and the forest.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
You can't yet.
Ah. If that's the end of the current content, it would be nice to be warned. As it is, the game gives you the objective without telling you that it's not doable yet.

I'm looking forward to seeing more content. The biggest issues I had were the bugs and the repetitiveness of the sex scenes in yuri mode, since there is only one scene, really, with small variations. On the other hand, engaging story, entertaining game mechanics and high quality art make this easy to like.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Ah. If that's the end of the current content, it would be nice to be warned. As it is, the game gives you the objective without telling you that it's not doable yet.

I'm looking forward to seeing more content. The biggest issues I had were the bugs and the repetitiveness of the sex scenes in yuri mode, since there is only one scene, really, with small variations. On the other hand, engaging story, entertaining game mechanics and high quality art make this easy to like.
It's not necessarily the end of the content, since you could do that quest before the lunar magic arc one.

As far as bugs go, I have released two patches to the Itch.io version of the game, so it should be less buggy over there. It is an alpha, though.

I'm glad you seemed to like the game overall, though!

Reactions: GreenDark

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
As I said above, you can't yet.
That sadden me.

Can we have the chanse relation state between the characters? I don't even know which relationship states we have reached wo is on top and who not?
I can't find relationship state in this game to keep truck of it.

Last edited:

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
That sadden me.

Can we have the canse relation state between the characters I don't even know which relationship states we have reached wo is on top and who not?
I can't find relationship state in this game to keep truck of it.
I'm sorry I don't understand.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I'm sorry I don't understand.
So you want me to belive that you don't understand the time of relationstion you set up with Succubus and Melia, which melia want take over? Raltion in points 50 to 0 or Melia go up from 0 to 50 or 100 and succubus go down from 50 to 0 or both go up?
Which raltioonship you planningwith them to earace Melia personlit and Succubus take over or make them fuce together? It clear you ain't even enen enlish speaker eighter

relationship states

Succubus/MC = 50 to rice up or lower
Melia/Gosthpreviousowner of the body = 0 to 100
Roys = ??
Rose = ??

I don't see those states of relationship.

If you want act like you didin't understand mocking me well. I would rether doing the same

In dought I don't understood eighter: I'm sorry I don't understand.

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
game is great so far although combat feels a bit stale especially with this mana drain even tho u can replenish it the combat still takes forever

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
You asked to see the "canse relation state," dude. Get over yourself. I even wasted my time googling "canse" trying to figure out your question. Fuck off. Blocked.
Chance to see relations states. Or do you need me alweys edit what I write. And you bloking me for this little thing? How rude.

Last edited:

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
game is great so far although combat feels a bit stale especially with this mana drain even tho u can replenish it the combat still takes forever
The combat is intended to be based around the aura system, so you build up and cash in various auras to deal more damage. If you don't like it or don't want to mess around with it, there's an easy mode you can access in the settings that should make it easier to just brute-force your way through.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
I like the way auras work in combat. Building them up and seeing their effects is very satisfying.

Something to note, which I don't necessarily consider a positive or a negative, is that even a single fight can drain most of your MP. Meaning a player might think they have to go back to the village and have sex after every fight. That's not really the case, though. Empty flasks are dirt cheap so you can buy a bunch of them, whore yourself out for a bit to get MP refills and have a stock on you at all times.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
If you play the web version on Itch.io, you need to back up your saved games soon or you'll permanently lose them!

Itch.io is migrating to a new webhost for HTML games. To get your save files, visit the following URLs:

• Succubus Stories:
  • Hex:
To back up your save(s), load the save you wish to back up, open the save menu, and select the option “Save to Disk.” This will initiate a download. You can then use “Load from Disk” in the new game version and select the appropriate file you’ve downloaded to continue playing.

These links will only work for the next week or so, so it’s imperative you get any saves you want to keep ASAP!

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes