outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
any idea where is the save, gonna transfer data in a few days
You can use the save to disk/load from disk feature in the save menu to transfer a saved game. The actual save files are not easy to access. They are in appdata but all the save files are part of the browser shell instance the game runs it.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
So, there are two/three ways we can go with this and we aren't sure how we're gonna handle it.
  1. A cut-in; you pick an action and a small CG appears over the normal stuff on the screen, depicting that action, then disappears. Think of how character eyes show up in Persona. Like you'd pick "tit fuck" and you'd see that as a cut-in, but the background CG stays the same, just cycling a few variants. There would be several different overall CG sets.
  2. We actually have different variants for each move. This would limit the number of possible CG sets we can have, but the benefit is it looks right.
  3. Like SS, we just have many different CGs and we don't worry about matching moves.
There are going to be less moves in this game than SS, so 1 & 2 would be possible. I lean toward 1 myself, that's the direction I think I want to go in. 2 is possible. 3 is unlikely to be where we end up, but it's possible the game will end up like this for a while in the short term just because it's easier.
Taking your words as it is I personally prefer the second option, but is true that when we can see how it works, the first option could also be good.
Yes and no. The losing system isn't complete. The way it's gonna work will be somewhat lighthearted, though, nothing super serious like rape or slavery. Instead when you lose to enemies of human intelligence they'll rob you, and you can offer them your body to distract them to avoid being robbed, or just let them take the money (it'll be a percentage of your on hand money, probably, with a hard upper limit).

I also plan to have the occasional scene where a character surrenders to you after a fight and you have some options on what to do with them.

There won't be anything to rapey, though.
I'm not a fan of rape and slavery, so I'm good with all this.

The question about the "imprisonment" is something related to how the game start in the village.
If I understood correctly in the future you need to preserve the village and gain their support
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought there should be something that makes you "convert" even enemies, but I can misunderstood things here.

Reactions: outsider artisan

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
The question about the "imprisonment" is something related to how the game start in the village.
If I understood correctly in the future you need to preserve the village and gain their support
Not exactly, no. The village will have a certain way they will feel about you, like an approval ratinf, but it's not like a base-building thing where you recruit characters, though that could be a neat idea for the (distant) future.

Reactions: xRoguex

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
Hey, I've tried out the game, feels quite an improvement from Succubus Stories.

It would be nice if the music channel has a different volume slider. Personally, i prefer having low music volume.

Pressing the Shift key then using the numeric values for action is a great idea. However with the current setup its quite hard to reach (7, 8, 9) Actions for fast travel etc. so rather utilizing (Q,W,E). Also after selecting a spell action during combat, as of now have to select the spell on the popup window with the mouse cursor. Would be nice if you could incorporate the hotkeys on that popup window as well.

Reactions: outsider artisan

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I have question, how do I get Defeat Roy flawlessly? If it's to venture deeper the forest, I cannot seem to do so...
Right now, you can only do it during the boss fight against Roy. I plan to add a feature that will allow you to replay boss fights at some point, but not for a while yet. So if you missed it the first time, you can't get it in the current version.

Note that Roy's tidal attack will always damage you, so it doesn't count against you when going for the flawless victory against him.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
It would be nice if the music channel has a different volume slider. Personally, i prefer having low music volume.
This is a good idea, and something I can do at some point!
Pressing the Shift key then using the numeric values for action is a great idea. However with the current setup its quite hard to reach (7, 8, 9) Actions for fast travel etc. so rather utilizing (Q,W,E). Also after selecting a spell action during combat, as of now have to select the spell on the popup window with the mouse cursor. Would be nice if you could incorporate the hotkeys on that popup window as well.
I use Q-U and A-H for menu options, but your point is well taken. A different set of hotkeys for the menu items in the top right is a good idea. In the meantime, note that you can use your number pad, if you have one, too. That may be a little more comfortable to reach all the options on.

Reactions: Mazurcraft

Rose emp

Aug 31, 2021
Right now, you can only do it during the boss fight against Roy. I plan to add a feature that will allow you to replay boss fights at some point, but not for a while yet. So if you missed it the first time, you can't get it in the current version.

Note that Roy's tidal attack will always damage you, so it doesn't count against you when going for the flawless victory against him.
Uh, I think I just got it by finishing Roy off with wound stacks, so I got Wolf Princess and Creeping Doom at the same time... :unsure:

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Uh, I think I just got it by finishing Roy off with wound stacks, so I got Wolf Princess and Creeping Doom at the same time... :unsure:
Maybe I misunderstood the question. I thought you had already beaten him. Yeah you just have to beat him flawlessly to get the goal. If you don't get it during the boss fight though, there is no way to try again in the current build of the game.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Is it possible to go nude in this version?
Melia keeps turning down all the fun :cautious:
Not yet! This will be possible in an update. I want to add an event that unlocks it, but I'm not sure if I'll still do that, we'll see. Regardless, it's not possible in this version.

Reactions: AlexDark1027

noko212

Jun 19, 2023
Just wondering, is there a time frame set for when the game will be fully done/completed (just curious because this game looks really good and I want to play it when it’s finished)?

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Just wondering, is there a time frame set for when the game will be fully done/completed (just curious because this game looks really good and I want to play it when it’s finished)?
It will take a few years at least. My first game is nearing completion after 3 years of being released (4 years since starting development). This game will be even bigger.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes