• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Do you need to kill the bandit in the beginning or do certain spells prevent that? (Female one)
Are you asking if it's possible to win the fight? It is. If you lose, you should still be able to continue, though.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Are you asking if it's possible to win the fight? It is. If you lose, you should still be able to continue, though.
I could be wrong since I haven't played the game, but it sounds like they're asking if there's an option to defeat them without killing them.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I could be wrong since I haven't played the game, but it sounds like they're asking if there's an option to defeat them without killing them.
Ah maybe! Yeah there's no non lethal options or anything, you'll have to kill her.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Hex-0.0.8Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
so is lesbian only an option? or is it choice based? and without a guide..dos the game give me clear warning of the content thats about to happen based on said choice

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
so is lesbian only an option? or is it choice based? and without a guide..dos the game give me clear warning of the content thats about to happen based on said choice
In addition to selecting a sexual preference you can also turn on "yuri mode" which is describe in detail on the wiki:

Yuri mode does not actually prevent you from interacting with men if you want to. It also won't stop the occasional male character from propositioning the player character, but you can always turn these down. The player is pretty much always the initiator of sexual encounters, so it really isn't too hard to avoid straight sex. There is also a slight bias toward men appearing in combat, and yuri mode doesn't change this, but this isn't really a "battlefuck" game so that shouldn't be too big of a deal.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
In addition to selecting a sexual preference you can also turn on "yuri mode" which is describe in detail on the wiki:

Yuri mode does not actually prevent you from interacting with men if you want to. It also won't stop the occasional male character from propositioning the player character, but you can always turn these down. The player is pretty much always the initiator of sexual encounters, so it really isn't too hard to avoid straight sex. There is also a slight bias toward men appearing in combat, and yuri mode doesn't change this, but this isn't really a "battlefuck" game so that shouldn't be too big of a deal.
wait "battle fuck"? you mean like Konoha where enemies can use rape attacks and rape you mid fight even while at full hp and no negative status?
or you mean, if you lose you get raped type?

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
wait "battle fuck"? you mean like Konoha where enemies can use rape attacks and rape you mid fight even while at full hp and no negative status?
or you mean, if you lose you get raped type?
The game is not really like that, was what I said. You can do some limited sexy stuff like flash them or try to seduce them to give you an advantage but that's it, so it's not a huge deal that many of the enemies are men. You'll see what I mean if you decide to play it.

Reactions: Seamonkey

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
The game is not really like that, was what I said. You can do some limited sexy stuff like flash them or try to seduce them to give you an advantage but that's it, so it's not a huge deal that many of the enemies are men. You'll see what I mean if you decide to play it.
ohh iv already started playing...on yuri mode that is

but my question was more of a "what is a battle fuck game" as i legit dont know XD
also will losing any of the battle lead to rape scenes? cuz if not i dont see why enemies being men would have any effect...

also maybe this is a bug but i prostituted myself to a woman, it said i earned 237 coins, but hen i went to the shop i only had 73...ohh maybe it was only 23g..

" While the semen and filth stuck, the water runs off the fabric like it's being repelled. " lol what semen? is this one of the legacy artifacts? as in something that was put in place with the thought that you WOULD always chose F/M and shows up even if your are purely F/F ?

Last edited:
Reactions: outsider artisan

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
ohh iv already started playing...on yuri mode that is

but my question was more of a "what is a battle fuck game" as i legit dont know XD
also will losing any of the battle lead to rape scenes? cuz if not i dont see why enemies being men would have any effect...

also maybe this is a bug but i prostituted myself to a woman, it said i earned 237 coins, but hen i went to the shop i only had 73...ohh maybe it was only 23g..
A battlefuck game is one where sex acts take place as part of the combat system, this can take the form of a grapple system where enemies can perform sex acts on the player character during combat or the player character having sex acts as part of their own repertoire of moves to be used.
That is why they clarified that enemy characters being men will not have an effect as the game has no battlefuck mechanics so you can't perform sex acts with them in combat.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
A battlefuck game is one where sex acts take place as part of the combat system, this can take the form of a grapple system where enemies can perform sex acts on the player character during combat or the player character having sex acts as part of their own repertoire of moves to be used.
That is why they clarified that enemy characters being men will not have an effect as the game has no battlefuck mechanics so you can't perform sex acts with them in combat.
ohh those..i hate games like that....i keep talking about Konoha but man that really pissed me off that there is NOTHING you can do to avoid the RNG rape

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
ohh those..i hate games like that....i keep talking about Konoha but man that really pissed me off that there is NOTHING you can do to avoid the RNG rape
I mean, not all battlefuck games have it be unavoidable, some like Karryns Prison have the battlefuck elements of the game tied to corruption mechanics and so by playing carefully and competently you can avoid or even control what kind of content you end up seeing.

But I can understand why those games can be unappealing from a player agency perspective, being at the whims of a games battle system to see what content you get can be a unpleasant experience.

Reactions: GokutheG
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes