outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Hex v0.0.5α is out now!

Hex v0.0.5α - 2023-09-27

- - -

This update adds an indirect, asynchronous online multiplayer mode where players can create, customize, and share “servants” online with other players, for fun and profit (and sex, ofc)! Also included is new story content, new erotic content, new spells and abilities, new artwork, new cosmetics, and tons of other new stuff!

Main new features:
  • Yuri mode! Play a version of the game dedicated to lesbian content.
  • Asynchronous online play mode! Create and share a servant with other players online!
  • Mamma spell, lactation, and breast milk potions.
  • Vicis (gender change spell), shearing wind, and embarrassment aura.
  • Player nudity, public bathing, nude combat, and appeal aura.
  • Sky school of combat magic and the imbued aura.
  • Two new story quests.
  • Encounter “cut-ins” and new CGs & artwork.
  • New and improved voiced audio effects, sound effects, and audio tracks.
  • New cosmetics and outfits.
  • Combat balance adjustments and improvements.
The update is available now on ! I recommend playing it over there! It'll come to this site when the uploaders get around to it.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Hmm... The sample images suggest some untagged mind control, but how much is there?
It's not really mind control, imo. It's possession, but the main character has essentially complete control over the body. Idk, I don't think mind control really fits.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Can this not be played offline?

Edit: Looks like it is playable offline, it just failed to load the first few times for some reason.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Hex-0.0.5Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
It's not really mind control, imo. It's possession, but the main character has essentially complete control over the body. Idk, I don't think mind control really fits.
I'm referring to the spell list including names like "Orgasmic Suggestion: Hypnotic Erotica". It'd already be surprising if a succubus's repertoire didn't have any charm spells, but a name like that throws up all kinds of flags.

Reactions: outsider artisan

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I'm referring to the spell list including names like "Orgasmic Suggestion: Hypnotic Erotica".
Orgasmic Suggestion just lets you make enemies cream themselves (chance is based on the number of lust stacks you inflict). Hypnotic Erotica just makes it so the lust stacks are boosted by a percentage when Orgasmic Suggestion fails. So the lore is that the main character is a succubus and she gives off an aura of seductive power, which she can utilize in various ways in and out of combat, but I don't think it's quite mind control, at least I wouldn't feel comfortable tagging it with that at this point. That said, it's not not mind control, I guess, lol.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
How do I get Iris to be nude? I'm still stuck on Melia preventing her in the wardrobe
You need to bathe in the lake (requires a tiny amount of exhibitionism fetish points, streak/masturbate at night in the village a couple times and you'll have enough). A random event will occur where your clothes are stolen, leaving you naked (this has a 1:3 chance of happening, so it shouldn't be too hard to trigger). After this, you'll be naked, obv, but you'll also be able to leave the chapel naked from that point on if (1) Meila is corrupt enough and (2) you have enough exhibitionism fetish points. Both of these metrics are hidden, but you don't need a ton of either.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
is there any cheat?
Patrons can access the offering box which includes items, G, flasks, free outfits, and tinctures, which grant sexual XP, combat XP, and SP. Other than that, there is an in-game console you can activate in the settings, then open with the grave/tilde key. Enterprising users could use that, or cheat engine, to cheat.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I hate to be the guy pointing it out but my dude, you got the wrong symbol in your main image. That's the star of david. Not a pentagram.
It has nothing to do with witches and is associated with jews.
No idea if it's intentional or not but wanted to give you heads up.

• Haha
Reactions: Verde5

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I hate to be the guy pointing it out but my dude, you got the wrong symbol in your main image. That's the star of david. Not a pentagram.
It has nothing to do with witches and is associated with jews.
No idea if it's intentional or not but wanted to give you heads up.
It's pretty common in wicca and various other forms of folk magic, too. For a game called Hex with six main schools of magic, it makes more sense than the pentagram. So yes, it's intentional.

Reactions: Seamonkey

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Where is this kind important kind of files stuff saved? like first time running will create all kind of files needed either for graphic setting profile player etc for other game. usually these will be in document folder or %appdata%

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Where is this kind important kind of files stuff saved? like first time running will create all kind of files needed either for graphic setting profile player etc for other game. usually these will be in document folder or %appdata%
App data.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ahh app data and local after tracking
About to show your game to the gangs. Hope it fun

Sooo I played and it fun! like high res characters and look like there some random gen abit here and there and chilling music I prefer listening to. The early game sex part I hope there will be more than BJ eventually I hope this not the end of content here. Just going back to the village and found out what people on about here and found all kind random gen characters.

and admire the details dev put into fighting. Could have just left it boring but nope. Great
will there be android version?? I do not know what engine this is but I think i remember few RPGM game with this engine were also android port

Last edited:
Reactions: outsider artisan

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
The game is confused about the customer's sex. This is with yuri mode on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also had a bug when the game teaches me about the attacks you block by mashing. There was a pop up with lots of "??????" but I accidentally skipped it because of the mashing.

There was also a problem with the lust bars during a sex scene where they seemed to be filling up and depleting randomly for no apparent reason.

There are many bugs but I'm not hating on the game. I'm honestly enjoying both the gameplay and the story.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Sooo I played and it fun! like high res characters and look like there some random gen abit here and there and chilling music I prefer listening to. The early game sex part I hope there will be more than BJ eventually I hope this not the end of content here. Just going back to the village and found out what people on about here and found all kind random gen characters.
There should be blowjobs, footjobs, vaginal sex, anal sex, and lesbian sex! You can do any of these from the Prostitution option, or if you interact with and seduce random NPCs during events. There are characters that are constructed randomly from "parts," and later in the game you can even make your own "servant" from the same parts and share him or her online!

Anyway, I'm so glad you liked the music and art!

and admire the details dev put into fighting. Could have just left it boring but nope. Great
will there be android version?? I do not know what engine this is but I think i remember few RPGM game with this engine were also android port
I'm glad you liked the fighting.

As far as an Android version, I'm not sure. If I do make one, it'll be far in the future once the game is nearly done. The online web version is mobile friendly and can be played on a mobile phone browser. You can also download the browser version and play it offline on your phone using an app like JoiPlay.

The game does not use RPGM, it's a custom game engine based on Twine.

Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes