outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
16-9-promo.png

Overview:
From the creator of Succubus Stories. This is currently an alpha demo; the game is still in early development.

In Hex you play as a lowly succubus who manages to possess the body of a powerful mage. However, the body's former soul still clings to the vessel, threatening to bend the succubus to her will instead. But things aren't exactly as they seem, and the two souls will be forced to make the most of their unwitting partnership if they are to survive. Oh, and thanks to being a succubus you have to fuck to regenerate MP!

Hex is a sandbox game presented as a visual novel where you can perform prostitution, proposition (or cast spells on) NPCs, go streaking, get covered in cum, and engage in combat with a variety of spells and abilities using a unique turn-based battle system.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-14
Release Date: 2024-03-14
Developer: Outsider Artisan - - - -
Other Game: Succubus Stories
Version: 0.0.8 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win 64: - - - -
Win 32: - - - -
Web: - - - -

Extras: -

enc-nut.png chat.png foot.png 3pp.png mast2.png menu-1.png combat.png skills.png naked.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
"Female Protagonist" and "Lesbian" tags.
While i already can guess the answer i have to ask is Lesbian only playthrough possible and/or planned?

Reactions: outsider artisan

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
"Female Protagonist" and "Lesbian" tags.
While i already can guess the answer i have to ask is Lesbian only playthrough possible and/or planned?
Sort of and yes.

Sort of only because you can't unlock every lesbian sex move without doing the straight sex content, specifically youneed to do footjobs to unlock foot worship and anal sex to unlock rimming.

Yes it's planned though for the medium term. There will be a "yuri mode" (I'm not actually gonna call it that, but it's the working name) where you can unlock all the lesbian sex moves without doing straight sex and you'll be able to unlock a different type of MP restorative instead of cum.

Also, ladies can get you dirty now! Behold:

If you don't mind missing a few moves you can play without doing any straight sex. Less content if you play that way though, obviously.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Sort of and yes.
Sort of only because you can't unlock every lesbian sex move without doing the straight sex content, specifically youneed to do footjobs to unlock foot worship and anal sex to unlock rimming.

Yes it's planned though for the medium term. There will be a "yuri mode" (I'm not actually gonna call it that, but it's the working name) where you can unlock all the lesbian sex moves without doing straight sex and you'll be able to unlock a different type of MP restorative instead of cum.
If you don't mind missing a few moves you can play without doing any straight sex. Less content if you play that way though, obviously.
Well that's nice to hear. Will be keeping an eye on this then.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Hex-0.0.4Alpha
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
outsider artisan good luck with your game.
This is a good start imho and I like the fact you can choose your preferences.
I expect to see even futas here
and more pictures in the sex scenes, like when you have lesbian sex with a girl but when you scissor her you're still licking her pussy, andlittle things but is too early to say more now.
The only thing that happends to me sometimes when I'm in a fight is a lag in the parry circle mode.
Could be my pc, but I play heavier games with it without problem but never say never.
Windows detected two trojans in the download file be careful
My windows and my antivirus detected nothing even scanning the rar file before and the extracted files after.
Obviusly let's see if others can confirm my and/or your results about it aswell.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Windows detected two trojans in the download file be careful
NW.js is sometimes falsely reported as a Trojan (or two/three) by some antivirus software. The files were safe when they left my PC, though, and I doubt the F95Zone staff added some viruses.

Reactions: Qibirimbur

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Well, this was an unexpected but awesome surprise! I only very lightly skimmed some of the game because I want to wait for it to have much more content so I can sit down and play it properly, but I'm impressed by what I've seen so far! The VN style gives the game a distinct feel compared to Succubus Stories, and I like that you've clearly taken what you've learned and expanded upon it. Even something as simple as sex noises during the scenes improves the experience a lot.

I especially appreciate that you're still providing an offline browser version for the new game, I like to play offline on an android tablet so it's great to have that option. I also like that you seem to be continuing to provide lots of settings to customize the game experience. Minor nitpick, but the lack of capitalization for the "the man" name header irked me. I guess technically it's not a proper noun so it doesn't need capitalized, but it's inconsistent with the other names.

1688601373283.png

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes