Roma777

Sep 12, 2022
Yes actually you can do that with commands.
Step 1: Go to the Dresser and choose the desired character.
Step 2: Press F1 and type enable_modding
Step 3: Now you can use the command set_body_slider "IdLabel" X where IdLabel is the name of the slider and X is the number you wish to change to. For example, if you want to change her body size to 2.1 here's the input: set_body_slider "body_size" 2.1

Most sliders' IdLabel are same as their name just with underscore instead of space, so with a little trial and error you can customize every slider above or below the limit this way. Don't forget to save ;)

v0.201 has been out for like 10 days now and still no update on this thread, let's hope we'll get v0.211 sometime soon...
tell me, please, is it possible to enlarge the ass and legs? If so, how?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lewdman89

lewdman89

Jan 13, 2018
tell me, please, is it possible to enlarge the ass and legs? If so, how?

Well yes, if you mean normally you just go to Roster > Dresser > Pick the girl you want to edit > Go to Body > Lower Sliders.

If you mean with commands and above the normal limit, follow the instructions of my other comment and at step 3 use the command set_body_slider "butt_size" X (put the number you want instead of X, you can use decimals like 2.2 etc) for the butt. For the legs, same deal but instead of "butt_size" use "thigh_thickness", "lowerleg_thickness" or "feet_width" depending on what part of the leg you want to change. Just be careful because some animations will be very weird if you go too far lol

Roma777

Sep 12, 2022
Well yes, if you mean normally you just go to Roster > Dresser > Pick the girl you want to edit > Go to Body > Lower Sliders.

If you mean with commands and above the normal limit, follow the instructions of my other comment and at step 3 use the command set_body_slider "butt_size" X (put the number you want instead of X, you can use decimals like 2.2 etc) for the butt. For the legs, same deal but instead of "butt_size" use "thigh_thickness", "lowerleg_thickness" or "feet_width" depending on what part of the leg you want to change. Just be careful because some animations will be very weird if you go too far lol
Thank you, you are the best) but the console constantly gives an error(

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Adometal

Jan 11, 2022
Hi guys. I had an old update I could see all the moves I want to choose for character. In latest update I downloaded all moves are locked and have to be purchased and can't even review them with characters. Any command or solution?

lewdman89

Jan 13, 2018
Thank you, you are the best) but the console constantly gives an error(
Make sure you don't forget to enable the commands first, with enable_modding. If you exited the game before, you'll need to do that again before you can use other commands. If that's not it, I dunno. I've tested everything I told you and it worked for me

Feb 12, 2020
Easter be a bitch, but here's the latest version:

Also, the listing tool is a mess to use here..

Changelog for v0.21:

• Added new restraint: a*** beads
  • Added new a*** restraint insertion grab
  • Added new a*** restraint escape abilities
  • Added 3P version of insert restraints
  • Fixed "cyber_suit_visor" not appearing in the dresser Glasses section
  • Fixed a graphical glitch due to typo in shadow calc (black spots)
  • Fixed pp balls jiggling not working
  • Grab abilities cd is now reset after placing target onto a device
  • In H-Lab, can no longer select any grabs with device without canSpawnDevice=true
  • RESTRAINT grabs no longer bypass clothing restrictions

Changelog for v 0.211
  • fix a***_beads not working and body sliders not working

Roma777

Sep 12, 2022
Make sure you don't forget to enable the commands first, with enable_modding. If you exited the game before, you'll need to do that again before you can use other commands. If that's not it, I dunno. I've tested everything I told you and it worked for me
I updated the game, everything worked, thanks, friend))

• Red Heart

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HeroineRumble2-0.211
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SsjSs

Dec 25, 2023
Is there a way to change the stats such as the stagger resist and other of my recruited allies by modding etc? And to make the Ai not end the match that quick even if I disabled ai try to end asap, such as to make them end after a specific amount of time?

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2021
SurverX I downloaded your animations, but they dont seem to support the difference sizes of characters, do you think you can fix this? or do you see of being a difficult thing to do?
And thanks for these mods you are doing great work with this, wish I could do the same tbh.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
SurverX I downloaded your animations, but they dont seem to support the difference sizes of characters, do you think you can fix this? or do you see of being a difficult thing to do?
And thanks for these mods you are doing great work with this, wish I could do the same tbh.
Thank you for the feedback! :)
Which "animation" you are talking about (which of my mods)?
And what went wrong (do you maybe have a screenshot)?

Reactions: SharonSotaLover
Apr 10, 2021
Thank you for the feedback! :)
Which "animation" you are talking about (which of my mods)?
And what went wrong (do you maybe have a screenshot)?
Thanks for replying back, my character is a very short guy, all the animations by default make him to be tall when he does the animation, but he is actually very short character. I can't show right now pictures.
But what is happening is the animations work fine, but they don't support different height and sizes of the characters. Like when the animations play, it change his size and makes him tall, when the animation is over, he goes back to his size he had before.

Thanks

Apr 10, 2021
I have a cool idea for the dev if they reading this, a very easy way for the roster so people can be satisfied with it. Instead of waiting for an update to give +4 characters, my idea is that when you play "Custom Battle" the mode of "Custom Battle" loads the characters of your roster from other saves as well. Like the saves are connected only when you play "Custom Battle".
This would help the players, and the Dev wouldn't have to worry if they have to increase the roster for each update.
Just my thought of course and as an idea.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes