SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Thanks for replying back, my character is a very short guy, all the animations by default make him to be tall when he does the animation, but he is actually very short character. I can't show right now pictures.
But what is happening is the animations work fine, but they don't support different height and sizes of the characters. Like when the animations play, it change his size and makes him tall, when the animation is over, he goes back to his size he had before.

Thanks
Soory but i still do not understand which of my mod does not work. For HR2 i did not made any animantions but custom penis, futas and bodies. I guess you are talking about a general issue with different character sizes? So maybe it is a topic for Enlits discord:
And it would be helpfull if you can attach a picture on what is going wrong.

UPDATE: i saw your picture that you sent my privately. :) I will have a look and see if i can make some fixes...

Llewellyn.E

Mar 9, 2024
I tried but it doesn't work, the clothes still get ripped
I tried specify the following, the outfits will not be destroyed even if their HP reaches 0.

{
uid": "bunnysuit-HRT2",
"file": "../M1k3-W-Lingerie/Lingerie2.glb",
"slots": ["TORSO", "WAIST"],
"breakoffThreshold": -1.0, <-Insert this line
"meshes": ["bunnysuit_HRT", "Skin-Bot", "Skin-Top"],
"replaceBody": true,
"prereqs": {
"skelType": "humanoid",
"bodyType": "female"
}
},

But during Plesure or Finisher grab using, the outfits is not displayed if it's HP equal 0.

Nov 5, 2018
I tried specify the following, the outfits will not be destroyed even if their HP reaches 0.

{
uid": "bunnysuit-HRT2",
"file": "../M1k3-W-Lingerie/Lingerie2.glb",
"slots": ["TORSO", "WAIST"],
"breakoffThreshold": -1.0, <-Insert this line
"meshes": ["bunnysuit_HRT", "Skin-Bot", "Skin-Top"],
"replaceBody": true,
"prereqs": {
"skelType": "humanoid",
"bodyType": "female"
}
},

But during Plesure or Finisher grab using, the outfits is not displayed if it's HP equal 0.
If you need an item to be equipped permanently, add instead:
"alwaysShow": true,

lewdman89

Jan 13, 2018
Could someone who is good with modding point me to the game files that contain a) the unit personalities (e.g. Hotheaded, Lustful, Dominant, etc) and b) the non-main stats like Max MP, Outfit HP etc?

Out of boredom I was fiddling with consumables, making some extra elixirs, and was wondering if I could make something that would give a unit a specific personality without clearing any others it may have (which is what happens when I use the command reroll_personality) and something that could increase or decrease those stats like max mana and outfit durability. I tried to find the values but couldn't.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
Do you know what this game needs? Crossover Outfits !
Most important: 2B .
Blindfold and long black Boots are already ingame. Now please the rest from the Outfit and this already good game gets even better.
After that we talk about other Outfits like:
Tifa from Final Fantasy 7,
Kasumi from Dead or Alive,
Anna Williams from Tekken.
Further suggestions are welcome .

Oct 29, 2018
Does the grapple reversal passive even work? Because when it activates, it appears for the barest of moments before I'm immediately kicked off. And why is it that most of the time my attacks don't stagger the enemy yet it seems like all of their attacks stagger me, thus making trying to punch the enemy down very dangerous and likely to backfire.
Edit: And the schoolroom level sucks, half the time due to the camera being pressed against the wall I can't tell what's going on, and if I'm fighting a duo then there is a chance that I won't even be able to see my character nor the one I have to move away from in order to be able to see.

Llewellyn.E

Mar 9, 2024
Does the grapple reversal passive even work? Because when it activates, it appears for the barest of moments before I'm immediately kicked off. And why is it that most of the time my attacks don't stagger the enemy yet it seems like all of their attacks stagger me, thus making trying to punch the enemy down very dangerous and likely to backfire.
Edit: And the schoolroom level sucks, half the time due to the camera being pressed against the wall I can't tell what's going on, and if I'm fighting a duo then there is a chance that I won't even be able to see my character nor the one I have to move away from in order to be able to see.
Maybe the opponent is too strong? At least when I have characters of the same ability fighting in CustomBattle, grapple reversal works fine.How about lower the level of opponent charactors?

I think the Education Room Stage can be improved somewhat by adjusting playableBounds, cameraBounds, and scale(scl). I have set as follows.

"playableBounds": {
"min": [-2.4, 0.0,-4.5],
"max": [ 2.4,100.0, 4.5]
},
"cameraBounds": {
"min": [-3.6,0.0,-6.0],
"max": [ 3.6,2.8, 6.0]
}

omission...

"id": "education_room",
"transforms": {
"rot": [ 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0],
"scl": [ 1.2, 1.0, 1.2]
},

Reactions: sleepingpiranha

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
In which files can I find the values of the prices of all the items AND the values of the Credits/Essences/Experience/Fame rewards from matches? And is there any way to modify the save file without causing the game to be unable to detect it? Also, are there any cheats for this game? If yes, what are they? And how do I use them? Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: FrankWaltz

ScourgeOfGodz

Jun 13, 2023
Soory but i still do not understand which of my mod does not work. For HR2 i did not made any animantions but custom penis, futas and bodies. I guess you are talking about a general issue with different character sizes? So maybe it is a topic for Enlits discord:
And it would be helpfull if you can attach a picture on what is going wrong.

UPDATE: i saw your picture that you sent my privately. :) I will have a look and see if i can make some fixes...
Can you send new link?

Feb 12, 2020
And here was me thinking I could just skip sharing this one considering all it was was four grabs (one of them a threesome and those are finicky at best) and few bugfixes. But here ya go, I guess:

Changelog:

• Added new FFM grab: "3fm_wild_ride"
  • Added new PUNISH grab: "punish_backbreaker_throw"
  • Added new TEASE grab: "ff_foot_rub_stepping"
  • Added new PLEASURE grab: "ff_side_mount_finger"
  • Fixed crash when AI uses magic_bind grab
  • Fixed the inidividual tick options not working in character import/export
  • Fixed AI instantly escapes grabs when pulling them from ground to standing (TRANSITION grabs now resets the make grab decision timer)
  • Fixed a bug that cause blindfold, mouthgag and chest vibrator to be not applicable to clothed opponents
  • Fixed IK controller not being reset properly when extra characters are ejected from grabs (such as starting carrying an opponent in a 3+ character grab)
  • Restraint grabs like the restraint_blindfold are now no longer selectable in H-lab (use equip items instead)
  • Attacker climaxing now deals grab damage to receiver (once again)
  • Reduced the playable bounds of Education Room to help with camera issues
  • Added item descriptions for restraint-items
  • Tweaks restraint-items effects
  • PPs size may change during grabs

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes