Others - Heroine Rumble 2 [v0.23] [Enlit3d]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Jacob Kururugi

Like all of Enlite3d's games, this one is interesting and has all of what I enjoy. However the question is: will this project be seen through until completion or abandoned like many others in the past. Only time will tell but as always its a fun game and the mod support is excellent.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

cazzaren

gameplay kept me playing for hours! love the combat! hope more moves come, weapons, better progression and bigger fights would be nice! also saved outfits is a must...

good story mode,
    combat keeps you entertained along with a challenge if you try harder difficulties.
    love the customization and cant wait for more,
    mod support? bruhhhhh
    ai is not stupid, you will get your ass beat!
    no controller support yet but i run it through steam with a decent bind and have no issues!
    graphics are mid but its fappable,
    too busy getting my ass beat to fap...
  3. 5.00 star(s)

jacky83

Very nice stuff
    I have every time fun with Enlit3d games I follow his for the other 2 games and this is like a sequel from first one with the improvement with the shop and item from dungeon but in the ring.
    I hope he can this game better then other, only problem I get with the camera in 2 player mod or in scoolroom. all rest is fine
  4. 1.00 star(s)

ArKain

Game needs a manual or something to explain the mechanics, because I'm either missing a lot of it or the AI can do stuff that the player can't.
    I can't do a dash attack unless I'm full sprinting, and I can only do that running upwards or downwards, going forwards or backwards just ends with a short dash. Meanwhile the AI seems to be able to dash attack at will, and they seem to be unblockable.
    The AI can also somehow parry me in the middle of me landing direct damage hits on them.
    The AI also has some stomp ability that has amazing range, and they can dash during it to increase its range knocking me down while I'm on the other side of the arena.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

chmo45645

In my opinion, the game is in too early stage of development to be published at the moment. It only has basic mechanics implemented and not much else. I remember the first part, it was messy, but quite fun game, what justifies sequel? So far there is no improvement in gameplay, nor in the visuals, nor in the story. I don't see major features to be implemented that would make it any different. If after a year or two devs will demonstrate I'm wrong, I would be more than happy to change the score, but so far I would recommend to play the first part which plays better and is a complete game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Red8Psy

10 Minutes in and I thought the controls are clunky.
    30 Minutes in and realized how wrong I was. The most enjoyable H-Fighting game played.

Don't be fooled by the graphics and PS2 background as this is a good fighting game. The controls are actually so polished with skills, counter and block all work together smoothly. Signature move is a little bit OP but you get plenty of warning for that.

Multiple Grapple types to suit your playstyle
    -Damage type to wear down HP
    -Teasing type to increase lust
    -Pleasure type to increase pleasure meter
    -Restraint type to give debuff
    (Honestly I just put the debuff, damage the clothes and pleasure til they give up lol)

This is basically battlefuck! If you enjoy wrestling and clothes ripping with randomized enemies, this is the game for you.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Buffman666

Review from a Fighting Game Lover.

I've played almost all the 2D/3D fighters on this site, and this one, in my opinion, is one the very best. Ignore the 1* comment by guy below.

If you're here because you love fighting games and are thinking about giving it a go, you can end up on it for hours.

Learning curve:
    The learning curve is low, and pressing S&K is to 'Grab', whilst 'J' is to attack, 'L' block, J&L Parry. All of these moves are DISPLAYED on the left hand side of the screen, so are the grapple moves.

You can assign skills in the Roster and can have up 8 - yes, 8x different types of grapple attacks.

This is nice because it means you can see a lot of different animations on 1x character. Leveling up your character is fun and I recommend stagger resistance if you want easier fights against harder opponents later.

Customisation
    Full body customisation, quite a few outfit combos for the girls.

This is the first negative as the guys literally have 3x options (lower) and 2x (upper). Could be more, but tbh I play as girls and my guy character I do have just wears tight pants for the lolz

Dick Size, Boob Size, Height, Weight, there is actually a LOT going on here.

Mission/Story Mode
    This at the moment is ok, it's quite short at the moment (about 5-6 fights in total) but at least its there.

Negatives/Improvements
    The reason for the 5* is because as I said above, compared to other fighting games on this site, this game is up there, easily top 3. But there is scope for improvement:

- 'Restraint' Grabs. These, whilst aesthetically look nice are just a pain. You can have: Ballgag, Tied Up, Blindfold etc. They don't actually serve a purpose except button mashing to remove them. They are good later in the game when you want to be able to get some cheap kicks/grapples in but otherwise, I feel like with some of them you should still be able to perform a 'basic' attack (which isn't possible you just have to mash until it comes off).
    - 2 vs 1 - This is almost impossible mode. I have a level 20 character and even struggle against 2x beginner levels because you're grapple spammed. Only workaround would be traditional tag team/corner matches and being able to 'target' you own teammate and 'tag' them in and then 'double tag' for a limited time.

The negatives don't affect the game to bring the score down/these are more like a way it could be improved.

Long story short - if you want a fun fighting game that has some nice animations, this will be good to play.

P.S. BONUS TIP - You can buy people you have fought against as long as you beat them. Later in the game you will fight 'Intermediate' (level 8) and 'Skilled' (level 16) and they cost the same as the level 1/4s. Rather than grinding multiple characters, just beat the level 8/16s buy them from the shop then edit the character to how you want. In my case all my chars are level 16+ now because I just beat the 'skilled' ones lol.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

SimReaper18

The idea of the game is okay, but overall it is incredibly difficult to do anything, and my character generally feels not only under-powered, but seemingly out of my control entirely. The key-combo actions never seem to work when I want them to, whenever I accidentally press the block key it takes like 5 seconds to stop blocking, getting up after getting knocked down takes a seemingly random amount of time, and overall the game feels like a bad NSFW parody of those old clunky WWE games.

Understanding what actions I want to complete during different grapples requires reading the text that appears, which then quickly disappears as the enemy escapes the grapple, so I basically lose any chance to do anything I want. Additionally, whenever I actually successfully read the action I want to complete, actually inputting that key combo doesn't seem to work. Pressing at the same time? Doesn't work. Pressing one at a time? Doesn't work. Holding in the order shown? Doesn't work. Oh wait, spamming those keys randomly made it work????? Why?????

All of the animations take anywhere between 1 second and like 5+ seconds, which makes the game feel extremely slow and clunky. If the animations were faster, then you wouldn't be able to parry, sure, but a game like Punch-Out!! makes it so that the player is fast, the enemies are slow, and PvP makes both players slow, and that felt powerful and like I had control. Like Gabe Newell said in a recent documentary, feedback is fundamental to having fun with a game, and not receiving feedback for your actions (or even receiving feedback way too late) feels awful.

Sometimes things will seemingly work only sometimes at random, like the Dash Attack. If I dash, sometimes I will start running and can slide-kick, but other times I don't, and can't?

Punching requires spamming the button, but somehow it feels really clunky to use. Holding would probably feel a bit better, but I feel like a better solution is to make the punches faster and possibly to add a coyote time to the punches (pressing the button early works, as opposed to just dropping the input entirely). Dunno if this would actually make it more fun, but whatever.

What do the bars at the top mean? The big bar is health, that's for sure, but what about the others? No explanation is given for these.

What do the actions do at the bottom left? S+K equals.... a hand? What does that mean? L+K+J equals.... another hand, but with a different background color??? Okay, so S+K is grapple (which took like a minute of trying every possible combination of pressing/holding those two buttons), and now I can't use it for like 6+ seconds? Why? To prevent spamming? Why should spamming the grapple even be a bad thing? If a spam limit needs to be added, the mechanic is too overpowered and should be nerfed. Grapple should probably be easier to break out of, plus some other things to make it less powerful, more fun, and generally less limiting.

I can't seemingly blacklist/filter for which gender I want the opponent to be. What if I want to be female with a male opponent? What about Female with Futa opponent? What about Male with Female opponent? Sometimes the dice roll means I have to choose an opponent that I do not want to fight against, and although I can just use the Custom Fight option, what about the missions, which have seemingly randomly generated sexes?

And lastly, the escape mechanic isn't fun. Holding the key down doesn't move the bar, spamming it does, but spamming it faster or slower doesn't do a thing. If the mechanic was instead a QTE that required paying attention, or even that you could try to move in an opposite direction than the grapple to escape faster, that would be much better than just pressing J, K, or L occasionally.

Overall, idea is fine (I may be biased though because I don't really care for the fighting game genre, because games like Sifu comes out and only one bad mechanic is needed to make me hate it (the age system that forces replaying old levels and losing abilities just to continue), or Ghost of Tsushima sounds and looks like fun, but isn't on PC), but the execution of said idea is extremely clunky and makes the game so awful to play that I can't play it without raging at the lack of control.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

matoous

Great game for killing some time. Only problem I think is that moves could be unlockable, instead of having them all at start. It would give some more motivation to play longer and overall make for better design
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Galvi

I've been following the evolution of HR2 since the beginnings of "scuffed rumble", and I must say that with every update this is getting better. Everything is well-explained or is intuitive enough to not need an explanation. Now, with the start of the Story Mode (quite limited for now but promising) and 2 vs 2 matches, things are getting really interesting. Of course, there are always things that can be improved, but all is going on the right path for sure.

Anyone who find this complicated maybe should not play any kind of videogame lol
  11. 2.00 star(s)

VVrecker

The premise of this game could be good, but the execution is very poor. The controls are very clunky. The two vs two fights are just dumb and chaotic. The two on one grab is a very boring animation and defeats the purpose of being able to choose your hold animations. None of the mechanics are explained well and the first few fights are easy enough you don't learn the mechanics and will still win. Overall, great idea but terrible execution.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

OneInchMan

This is the Best Sexfight Game I have ever played
    The Character Customisation as well as the moveset are plenty as well( still needs to add more tho)
    Hoping in the future updates that there be a captivating storyline which matches the Quality of the Gameplay