chimen92

Aug 1, 2017
And here was me thinking I could just skip sharing this one considering all it was was four grabs (one of them a threesome and those are finicky at best) and few bugfixes. But here ya go, I guess:

Changelog:

• Added new FFM grab: "3fm_wild_ride"
  • Added new PUNISH grab: "punish_backbreaker_throw"
  • Added new TEASE grab: "ff_foot_rub_stepping"
  • Added new PLEASURE grab: "ff_side_mount_finger"
  • Fixed crash when AI uses magic_bind grab
  • Fixed the inidividual tick options not working in character import/export
  • Fixed AI instantly escapes grabs when pulling them from ground to standing (TRANSITION grabs now resets the make grab decision timer)
  • Fixed a bug that cause blindfold, mouthgag and chest vibrator to be not applicable to clothed opponents
  • Fixed IK controller not being reset properly when extra characters are ejected from grabs (such as starting carrying an opponent in a 3+ character grab)
  • Restraint grabs like the restraint_blindfold are now no longer selectable in H-lab (use equip items instead)
  • Attacker climaxing now deals grab damage to receiver (once again)
  • Reduced the playable bounds of Education Room to help with camera issues
  • Added item descriptions for restraint-items
  • Tweaks restraint-items effects
  • PPs size may change during grabs
thank you so much

Reactions: FrankWaltz

lewdman89

Jan 13, 2018
And here was me thinking I could just skip sharing this one considering all it was was four grabs (one of them a threesome and those are finicky at best) and few bugfixes. But here ya go, I guess:

Changelog:

• Added new FFM grab: "3fm_wild_ride"
  • Added new PUNISH grab: "punish_backbreaker_throw"
  • Added new TEASE grab: "ff_foot_rub_stepping"
  • Added new PLEASURE grab: "ff_side_mount_finger"
  • Fixed crash when AI uses magic_bind grab
  • Fixed the inidividual tick options not working in character import/export
  • Fixed AI instantly escapes grabs when pulling them from ground to standing (TRANSITION grabs now resets the make grab decision timer)
  • Fixed a bug that cause blindfold, mouthgag and chest vibrator to be not applicable to clothed opponents
  • Fixed IK controller not being reset properly when extra characters are ejected from grabs (such as starting carrying an opponent in a 3+ character grab)
  • Restraint grabs like the restraint_blindfold are now no longer selectable in H-lab (use equip items instead)
  • Attacker climaxing now deals grab damage to receiver (once again)
  • Reduced the playable bounds of Education Room to help with camera issues
  • Added item descriptions for restraint-items
  • Tweaks restraint-items effects
  • PPs size may change during grabs
Update is underwhelming true, but I just wanted to tell you I appreciate you every time dear Stranger, thank you for uploading and sharing!

Reactions: Roma777

Roma777

Sep 12, 2022
Guys, what's wrong with loverslab? the site constantly freezes to check if I'm a robot, even though I'm registered there

Apr 13, 2023
Guys, what's wrong with loverslab? the site constantly freezes to check if I'm a robot, even though I'm registered there
For me, it happens if I have these options disabled in my web browser's Preferences/Settings:
- Allow sites to play protected content (recommended)
- Play DRM-controlled content
- or whatever it's called in your specific Chromium fork :) You got the pattern
Fiddling with these options results in user being falsely detected as bot VERY often. Not only on LL.
Having similar options enabled in your AD Block configuration can result in this problem too.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
The SurverX HRSL Team management would like to apologize to everyone who followed the HRSL games (see Entlits Discord Channel "Heroine Rumble Sexfight League" at ):
AnnouncementSurverXHRSLTeam.jpg

Last edited:

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
There's still no way to dress male characters in female outfits, or more male-on-male positions?
The male body differ from the female body, that is why in the "outfits_xxx" file normaly the clothes are marked for a specific body type. You can experiment and just define the bodyType to "male" or i think you can delete the line "bodyType": "female" and the cloth should be shown for males in the dresser room.
bodyType.jpg
We will see some clipping, but i think for a lot of clother it will just look fine!?
The screenshot is from Mike mod "M1k3-W-Outfits". But you can do the same for the build in clothes.

Regarding male-on-male positions:
That should also be possible via changing the .json files. ... we just have no modder that is interessted in male-to-male moves i guess :rolleyes:
... but it should technically the same as futa- to futa.

Nov 26, 2017
I really hope the Dev finishes this game, Ive been following/ on and off supporting for a while now and to say that im burned out is an understatement. I enjoy alot of the concepts within their games but all the abandoned/ reworked projects are insane.

Apr 13, 2023
I enjoy alot of the concepts within their games but all the abandoned/ reworked projects are insane.
If you liked his dungeon crawling card game, you can try Last Evil. Pretty much same stuff but with too few F on F, more M on F <-> F on M, and exaggerated system requirements.
As of HR 1-2 and HRT, it'd be nice to have a looksie at anything that isn't Skyrim mod...
The good thing the developer did is keeping his prototypes and alphas in playable state so eventually someone might get inspired with these... and make a proper game inspired by these!

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I really hope the Dev finishes this game, Ive been following/ on and off supporting for a while now and to say that im burned out is an understatement. I enjoy alot of the concepts within their games but all the abandoned/ reworked projects are insane.
I have a different view on this (maybe because i am a modder of his games...).
Enlit once again gave us a greate basis to create hundrets of new objects, levels, ideas...
Yes, it would be nice to have a "finale story", but how many hours i had already fun with this game!
Have a look at the latest activities from Cantbelieveitsnotstutter and what he creates around this game with his "HRLS" story (have a look at Enlits discord). It is sooo much you already can do with this game. Other sex-games you play once trough and that it is. But Enlit with his approach to provide a modding support and a kind "open game play" really brings his games to a new level.

I am looking forward to his newest game to come :)

Buffman666

Feb 21, 2021
If you liked his dungeon crawling card game, you can try Last Evil. Pretty much same stuff but with too few F on F, more M on F <-> F on M, and exaggerated system requirements.
As of HR 1-2 and HRT, it'd be nice to have a looksie at anything that isn't Skyrim mod...
The good thing the developer did is keeping his prototypes and alphas in playable state so eventually someone might get inspired with these... and make a proper game inspired by these!
Thanks for the recommendation of Last Evil, going to check it out

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes