• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Feb 12, 2020
Catch and rejoice for random body slider enemies -

Changelog:

• Added 3 variants of 3P grabs with massager_vibrator
  • Added new Data tab in loadout which allow to import/export the full character data that includes everything like outfits, sliders, dialogues, voices etcs
  • Upgraded the stats display and tooltips to show correctly what each stat does
  • IK is now temporarily disabled during blending to help stop animation weirdness
  • Experimental: randomly generate enemies now have random body sliders
  • cyber_suit_visor is now no longer "hidden"
  • Fixed the Mindcontrol grab having incorrect IK targets for the the receiver
  • Fixed randomly generate characters have too much variety in their fluid color
  • Changed random color generation to make it less biased towards bright colors
Modding:

• Fixed jiggle not working for outfits with slot == TORSO

Llewellyn.E

Mar 9, 2024
The Double-Climax bug(When an attacker using Finisher Move climaxes, Victim's climax gauge does not increase and Double Climax does not occur.) hasn't been fixed...

gtdqrhm343

Jan 2, 2023
maybe try adding more characters to the folder ? I added like 20 cards and works fine !
I tried also this one, but nothing changes.
I never thought this could be a problem, but it's really getting boring to play always against gray (90%) or green (9%) haired enemies :eek: (the remaining 1% is shared between purple and blonde, I never saw a brown, red or black haired enemy). There are many json files in the game, is it possible to force in one of them the hair colour of the enemies?

Mark E Desaad

Jan 2, 2018
I don't seem able to win matches. I get the opp's HP to 0 and they just lie there. They don't surrender. I hit END and it cancels the match. It is because I have modding enabled?

Shy Banshee

Aug 31, 2023
I don't seem able to win matches. I get the opp's HP to 0 and they just lie there. They don't surrender. I hit END and it cancels the match. It is because I have modding enabled?
You have to grab them and hit "J". Made the same mistake until i saw the buttons guide on the left of the screen change.

Reactions: lewdman89

FullMetalJohnson

Jul 16, 2022
Getting a message saying the Application is a virus and my computer will not even let me extract it anywhere. Anybody else getting this issue?

AlexHaze87

Jul 1, 2018
Jesus the walls and floors have to be see-through if the camera is behind it
You can just delete the education_room and park json files, copy over a different one using those names, then edit the json file on what preview image to use. This is the easiest way to deal with this headache of walls.

AlexHaze87

Jul 1, 2018
Thanks for your replies, but looks like it's not working.
In the random_char_cards folder I removed all the old/original files and added the 4 following fighters (after exporting them from the dresser room).
View attachment 3443384
But when I try to start a new exhibition match, I got always the same gray/silver/unnatural colours haired (even with males) enemies as before.
View attachment 3443390
I really don't know what to do :eek: .
Adding a bunch of different character cards to that folder does result in variations of those cards appearing in exhibitions. I don't have a good answer as to why there are so many 'bland' models, but this does help with the variety a bit.

That said i would love to know how he is doing these random sliders so i can put an end to these funkopop characters appearing.

Llewellyn.E

Mar 9, 2024
Is there a way to describe characteristics like COOLDOWN_RECOVERY,HP_REGEN_BONUS etc. that are acquired with Level Up in a Unitdatas_[Anyname].JSON file? I know that auto_grab_reversal etc. can be described in the passives section.

lewdman89

Jan 13, 2018
A bit off-topic, but I was considering supporting the dev on Patreon, but the buffoons that are running the site blocked my account right after I registered. Apparently Patreon does not like VPN. I sent them a ticket and hopefully they will unblock my account. Does anyone else use a VPN on Patreon or is it impossible?

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes