AnonBone

Jul 28, 2017
The steam version in the OP has no differences with the original MTL translation which was around the same size as the one that person linked the increased size was just because it included a bunch of junk files that were leftover from their translation so I'd assume they did something similar with their download.

*Just checked and yeah that download includes those same leftover files the MTL did, specifically the MiliaPatchEN_ManualSelectFolder one and probably also the unnecessary audio files the MTL kept too.
So does this mean the Steam version on the OP is also already Patched and Uncensored as well?

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
The "steam" version uploaded here is different from my own steam copy for some reason. (It has less files for some reason.)
The steam version has:

Brave Princess Milia Ver1.04@:Hide Message@Shift:Skip@A:Show Log

on the header of the game instead of just:

Brave Princess Milia

(Also missing a Graphics folder and a bunch of random folders)

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022
For clarity the following has been fixed (since I didn't mention earlier and this has become more then a little fix.
-Removed several instances of \c[x] tags showing up
-Fixed crafting system for drugs in suspicous shop
-added wordwrap fix to attempt to improve text flowing off the screen a bit.
-incorporated masterdragonson 's image translations and optimization patches Updated to incorporate Crimson Tears V6

Put all the patches that are on the thread together and fixed some things. (looks like the files that Masterdragonson had didn't incorporate my crafting fix and was actually overwriting it. so I fixed that and put everything else in one patch.
Do we need to apply this patch to the steam version?

Reactions: PunpunRen

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
It looks great, but I don't know why this game can be found uncensored:

harakiri_anku

Jan 4, 2021
and yes there are 2 ways to play it through. The 1st normal ending without being deflowered. That gives 1. item where you can switch everything so freely. 2. Varaiante is the more difficult because there are only places where you can lose stars.
on the umlf page there should be a solution.

Part 1 At the auction in the desert town.
A star loses if the action takes part and there only 0 pays or loses .

Part 2
The item you don't get from the auction will still be available in the mansion to the north by completing the maid quest and opening the locked door on the second floor.

part 3
Received from the Yuki-onna in the ice dungeon in the south part of the ice continent. (Requires freeing all the frozen people in the northwest village on the same continent with the item created at the academy)

Cursed trasuer
1: At the top of the incubus tower, west and slightly north of the initial castle. (Requires a magic key to unlock the door)
2: At the auction in the desert town. (The desert continent requires a ship to get to. Either 10k per passage or 100k to buy the ship in the NE town on the initial continent)
3: In the basement of the mansion north of the desert town. (Requires talking to the owner after the auction and equipping the maid uniform; might also require talking to NPCs in the snow castle dungeon and slums - haven't tried getting it without having the info about it first)

It doesn't matter the order, you always lose 1 star.

Edit
I puzzled together what was in the ulmf page of information
how do you get the maid outift?

KInGNighter

Feb 4, 2022
Is there a difference between the non-steam version and the steam version? considering the non steam version has larger size than the steam version.

Edit: i think the link that i saw is uncompressed.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Is there a difference between the non-steam version and the steam version? considering the non steam version has larger size than the steam version.

Edit: i think the link that i saw is uncompressed.
It's not just a compression thing if it's the non-steam version I'm thinking about it also includes the full translation patch which is already applied to the game and a bunch of unnecessary files that aren't necessary for the game to run because they're part of the RPG Maker RTP.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
You are probably missing the RPGM RTP's. This game is VX Ace so get that one at least, though I honestly recommend just getting them all, then you wont have to worry about that issue for any RPGM games in the future, for that issue at least

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes