EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ295831_img_main.jpg

Overview:
[Story]
Milia has inherited the title of hero! But it was actually supposed to go to the prince, Rick.
Rick was executed for his perverted crimes, but his spirit lingers...
and makes a contract with the Demon Lord so that he can possess Milia!​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-21
Release Date: 2021-03-18
Developer: Fairy Flower -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Translator: EventideGames
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Additional Information:
DOWNLOAD
Steam Version
Win:
- -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Win: - -

Bigzero & dracolich_zero thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ295831_img_smp1.jpg RJ295831_img_smp2.jpg RJ295831_img_smp3.jpg RJ295831_img_smp4.jpg RJ295831_img_smp5.jpg RJ295831_img_smp6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

remyeet

Mar 26, 2020
I just started playing and noticed that in the suspicious shop, it doesn't require any ingredients to synthesize the items. In the other version I have they definitely cost something. Idk if this is something I can easily fix myself, but I don't wanna progress too quickly because everything is free.

Last edited:

chiazx1

Apr 25, 2020
I just started playing and noticed that in the suspicious shop, it doesn't require any ingredients to synthesize the items. In the other version I have they definitely cost something. Idk if this is something I can easily fix myself, but I don't wanna progress too quickly because everything is free.
ya i notice too but i played this game before so skipping the grind is better for me :3

Adlai

Oct 24, 2019
Why even bother?

You don't need to weaken yourself to get the cursed items- and as long as you get those you can see pretty much all of the H content.

You can entirely ignore the shop if you want.

What I want to know is, does she *ever" give birth- or is she going to be running around with a big belly until I cleanse it?

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes