easy85

Apr 16, 2018
400 H scenes but just 400 mb? Is it compressed like hell or does it actually have just 10 different pictures but the text change everytime like in Amor Magical Academy?
400 h scenes are variations, which include different "slut levels", pregnancy, drug addiction, etc. Actual CG count is much lower.
hopefully you can choose only the busty one. im not into pedo stuff.
It's the same heroine, just turned into loli body with magic/elixir. I played it in japanese so I don't remember exactly. It probably can be avoided.

Reactions: Detesteorare

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Anyone know how to do the lolification bit? Don't really like loli's but would like smaller tits so gonna do it.
I think it has to do with drugs. Idk spent more time fixing them game then playing it :p

May 26, 2020
Ooooh yaaay it's the same hentai rpg where the girl gets raped if you lose again. But this time the girl is blonde or whatever

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
nice! hope the mtl on this is at least decently readable, i think claris by the same dev had an edited mtl and that read alright. looking forward to playing this, the heroine is cuuuute

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
i remember playing a game with a similiar setting but i actually felt bad for the princess there since she only seemed sheltered and arrogant. but this girl,like the translation of this game is pretty bad so i dont mind breaking her

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Voila I fixed the some things. Hopefully you all find it helpful.

Updated fix with working crafting system for the suspicious shop.
Beat me to it :LOL:
Some small extras.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Small Cleanup of Common Events 22 and 150
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
https://f95zone.to/threads/heroic-princess-millia-v1-08-final-fix-fairy-flower.77058/post-5345718

Last edited:

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
For clarity the following has been fixed (since I didn't mention earlier and this has become more then a little fix.(
-Removed several instances of \c[x] tags showing up
-Fixed crafting system for drugs in suspicous shop
-added wordwrap fix to attempt to improve text flowing off the screen a bit.
With your fix I get this error just after the key introduction

1616033310580.png

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I just downloaded the translation and loaded the savefile that came with it just to take a very quick look at it.
I don't want to come off as an entitled prick, buut... the very first dialogue I read reeks of MTL, and having japanese characters on screen at all times is annoying too.
View attachment 1089632

Will this get a refactorization down the road?
It's not exactly comfortable to play a game like this.
Considering previous games translated buy this guy, no this is the kind of English we will have to deal with, at least Silentce are pretty good at dealing with the technical issues, but yeah the English is probably there to stay, unless someone else picks it up and translates it properly :(

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes