Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Blonde loli: check
Pregnancy: check
Virgin ending possible: check
Different clothing: check
Corruption: check

Damn! I just hope this game is as good as its tags since it looks very good. And even have the chance to have the MC as a big titty one-san so everyone is happy ;)
lol.gif

Last edited:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Wait, so do we play as both the loli and the other girl, or are they just the same person due to whatever transformation thingy?

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
400 H scenes but just 400 mb? Is it compressed like hell or does it actually have just 10 different pictures but the text change everytime like in Amor Magical Academy?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Working on fixing some stuff on this. I was annoyed by the \[c]x tags being everywhere so I am fixing that stuff. This is why you don't use Translator++ people. These issues can be avoided. :(

EDIT: I fixed a bunch of shit and added my fix to the OP. do yourself a favor and add it to your game. the suspicious shop broken crafting is now fixed.

Last edited:

DarkBlue666

Nov 18, 2020
Yeah no they actively push loli/shota stuff now that the old guard isn't there to vote against it.
I've seen as far as toddlercon be allowed.
As long as the site remains running, and the games keep flowing, I'm fine with whatever degenerate shit people dig up. I'm far too jaded to care whether it's loli or not at this point.

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
I just downloaded the translation and loaded the savefile that came with it just to take a very quick look at it.
I don't want to come off as an entitled prick, buut... the very first dialogue I read reeks of MTL, and having japanese characters on screen at all times is annoying too.
View attachment HPM.mp4

Will this get a refactorization down the road?
It's not exactly comfortable to play a game like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: DthX17

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
For clarity the following has been fixed (since I didn't mention earlier and this has become more then a little fix.
-Removed several instances of \c[x] tags showing up
-Fixed crafting system for drugs in suspicous shop
-added wordwrap fix to attempt to improve text flowing off the screen a bit.
-incorporated masterdragonson 's image translations and optimization patches Updated to incorporate Crimson Tears V6

Put all the patches that are on the thread together and fixed some things. (looks like the files that Masterdragonson had didn't incorporate my crafting fix and was actually overwriting it. so I fixed that and put everything else in one patch.

Last edited:

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
see a game where the guy dies and possesses the protagonist's body ...Stop I’ve seen a game with the same story before I just don’t remember the name

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I don't want to come off as an entitled prick, buut... the very first dialogue I read reeks of MTL, and having japanese characters on screen at all times is annoying too.
Those Japanese characters are image files and unless the translator or some kind soul has experience actually translating image files it will probably stay that way.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I just started playing and noticed that in the suspicious shop, it doesn't require any ingredients to synthesize the items. In the other version I have they definitely cost something. Idk if this is something I can easily fix myself, but I don't wanna progress too quickly because everything is free.
Yeah, translator was already called out on that on ulmf but doesn't know how to fix it

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yeah, translator was already called out on that on ulmf but doesn't know how to fix it
I can take a look and probably can fix it. Just need to know what the map file looks like so if you (or anyone for that matter) can post a screenshot of this secret shop Ill take a look at the code.

EDIT: Found it. I am downloading a untouched copy and will check out the files.

EDIT 2: The crafting system is a result of a broken script in the script file breaking the crafting system. It will be a pain in the ass to fix but I at least know where the problem is so I can work to correct it in time.

EDIT3: Found and solved the problem. Just have to touch up a few things and found some more broken text tags. I'll update my patch when I fix this.

EDIT 4: Fixed. Updated my orignal post with the updated fix. no more broken crafting system.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes