Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Kind of wild this hasn't gotten an upload yet. The game looks good and the translation seems acceptable (checked a bunch of screenshots and there was only one with very wonky text).

And just as importantly, it's yet another chance to make a bloody MTL obsolete. The absolute scourge when looking for H-games to play.
Makes me wonder how many +1s do they need!!! The +1 Topic Update Request has been there since Wednesday!

gf2468

Jul 10, 2017
Today marks being a week since the Update request has been launched and nobody even cares!
When I try to open the steam page it says it's unavailable in my region. I'm assuming the usual uploaders are having the same issue which is why noone's gotten it yet.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
When I try to open the steam page it says it's unavailable in my region. I'm assuming the usual uploaders are having the same issue which is why noone's gotten it yet.
WHAT?! I can open it just fine! (Sorry for censorship! I don't wanna reveal my steam profile.) Just open your account, search "Brave Princess Milia" and bam there you go. Also, did you set your Steam Preferences to allow ADULT CONTENT?

gf2468

Jul 10, 2017
WHAT?! I can open it just fine! (Sorry for censorship! I don't wanna reveal my steam profile.) Just open your account, search "Brave Princess Milia" and bam there you go. Also, did you set your Steam Preferences to allow ADULT CONTENT?
My settings are fine, it's a region thing. It just happens with some games.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Spamming here won't change anything...except the part where i start considering to report/block you for spamming. Just be patient like everybody else.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Spamming here won't change anything...except the part where i start considering to report/block you for spamming. Just be patient like everybody else.
Do it then and see if I care... You don't know how many people I asked or how many websites I visited. If I am to be banned, blocked or reported for doing what I see right then so be it! If I am to be a sacrifice for the others who are also waiting for this game since the request for update, then so be it as well!

KyoDival

Sep 16, 2020
How to fix this? It not a big problem but looks boring if there are no item icon( I use joyplay to play this game)

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
You know personally this game would've been a lot better if Milia wasn't such a sociopathic piece of shit. Like it's honestly hard to take seriously when she'll do something like openly extort people after saving them when she's also supposedly meant to be incredibly manipulative. Honestly though, why does she do half the shit she does? How does setting up the MC and killing the king to become the ruler benefit her when she's portrayed to be a lazy hedonist? She's just giving herself more work to do when she could just be living in the lap of luxury as a princess. Also why openly extort people for huge sums of money once she did take over when she could just take the actual stuff the money would buy from the people especially considering they'd probably be happy to do so in that situation?

Like it wouldn't be as bad if the game did a twist where it turned out Milia was also being possessed by the Demon Kings sister or something as sort of a parallel to the situation the MC is in and she's actually a good girl originally. So occasionally in the game you could have moments where she just genuinely helps people selflessly and the reason she ever does evil shit was because that was how the Demon King's sister was gaining more control of Milia, through degrading her morality like how you degrade her common sense and so like with you there would be times where she wouldn't be able to override the original Milia's personality. Which would also even explain how the virgin ending could happen in the context of the game as in that in that situation the Demon King's sister managed to take more control of her than you did.

And yeah the game isn't that serious to warrant this response but I still felt like airing it out because throughout playing it there were always bits where I was thinking "rather than wanting to sexually humiliate her I feel like realistically these people would fucking kill her".

Reactions: forbiddentwo

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
i feel like i enjoyed this game the wrong way.. smol.png
i don't feel like finishing the game, but i certainly enjoyed this more than Claris hahaha
and i like how everything is simplified.

IzeMahn00

May 27, 2022
I noticed the steam version of this game is half of the F9version of the game. Is there any cut content?

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes