Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Imagine being a father and instantly killing your own son because some random girl accused him without proof other than being in the same room. WILD! That's how incels are created :ROFLMAO:
something close to this happened in a chinese drama.. lol forgot which one now..

edit: and well, if you want to get technical, that happens somewhat IRL.. 'metoo' and cancel culture doesn't wait for facts :whistle:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
i realize this is an old post BUT hope you or someone else out there can answer this
steam version is uncensored BUT wondering if its full version of the game
because its file size is a lot smaller then the other version (other version seems uncensored too)
steam version zip 421,615 kb AND other zip is 941,869 kb (downloaded BOTH but so far been playing
the i guess non-steam version) everything ive seen so far is uncensored
just currious like the person you replied to whats the difference between the 2 games aside from the size differences?
Yeah the Steam version is the full game the other zip file is bigger because it includes a copy of the translation patch files with it and rpg maker sound and music files that are redundant as they part of the base RPG Maker RTP files.

Reactions: str8up

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
The Heroic ending is the "completely virgin" (no raising lewdness or lowering level) end, and the "special privilege" is the item I mentioned that allows editing Milla's lewd stats. (You get a "Clear crystal" if you win against the Demon Lord, no matter what ending you get).

I'm using the same game you are. You don't HAVE to do the pure run on a second (New Game +) run, but it's significantly EASIER to do that way.

If it's all the same to you, you can just use the save file I am attaching (in a zip file), which has a pure LV 99 Milla standing right in front of the Demon Lord.
Hey I know this is an old post but can you please explain what are all the endings are and how to get all of them? Eventide didn't explain all of it It's very vauge

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Hey I know this is an old post but can you please explain what are all the endings are and how to get all of them?
This is what I remember/had written down.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How to transform into loli form? Currently trying for a pure run.
Loli form comes from obtaining the curses, so it is incompatible with a pure run. However, if you finish a truly pure run, you get a bonus in the subsequent run that allows editing lewd stats, which I believe includes the ability to toggle that status.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Apparently the first episode of a hentai adaptation of this game just came out. Not online anywhere yet

Kaeorica

Jan 15, 2020
Hello, how do i improve the image quality in fullscreen mode ? or is there a way to extand my tab ?

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes