CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I noticed the steam version of this game is half of the F9version of the game. Is there any cut content?
I don't have the steam version and what do you mean "medium" are you talking about the size of the game?

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Not sure. I assume there is. Since the entire premise of the game is that the evil female character gets cursed into younger body. So Steam likely had them cut a lot of that younger body content. Even though the character portrayed is older in real age, only magically cursed with younger body. It might cross their Steam policies. So likely some stuff was cut. Though again... I do not honestly know for certain.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Not sure. I assume there is. Since the entire premise of the game is that the evil female character gets cursed into younger body. So Steam likely had them cut a lot of that younger body content. Even though the character portrayed is older in real age, only magically cursed with younger body. It might cross their Steam policies. So likely some stuff was cut. Though again... I do not honestly know for certain.
There's literally scenes in the steam version where they nearly explicitly call her a child when she's in that form dude, what are you even talking about?

• Angry
Reactions: parakep

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
So what was cut out if not the child content?
Nothing, the non-steam version includes the translation patch files(MiliaPatchEN_ManualSelectFolder if you were wondering) and is also decrypted unlike the Steam Version while also including some audio files that are unneeded as they're included with the RPG Maker RTP.

Last edited:

NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
Is there a guide existing for maximum Corruption run ? With my Playstyle i get fast a cap from the goddess so i cant increase her lewdness cuz of my playstyle ^^

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Age is irrelevant to lolis, that's how lolibabas can exist.

And 10 is such an arbitrary cutoff too. Some girls don't hit puberty noticably until they're 14. Some hit it when they're 7. Some might when they're 10. It's irrelevant because loli is a description of bodytype and behavior, not the arbitrary age we give 2D drawings.

Reactions: Twi11

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Age is irrelevant to lolis, that's how lolibabas can exist.

And 10 is such an arbitrary cutoff too. Some girls don't hit puberty noticably until they're 14. Some hit it when they're 7. Some might when they're 10. It's irrelevant because loli is a description of bodytype and behavior, not the arbitrary age we give 2D drawings.
"loli is a description of bodytype"
I don't really think this is true for Japanese people at the very least. Like go to Pixiv and search for Shuten Douji from Fate the vast majority of her pics aren't tagged with "loli"(It's around 8500 pics without the tag and around 200 with it) despite her fitting that "bodytype" and the ones that are also tend to make her visibly younger than her normal appearance as well.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Most of her pics on Gelbooru are tagged 'loli' though, including the ones uploaded by Japanese users. It's a site difference.

And like I said, behavior plays a part as well, which is how you get things like Oppai Loli, which doesn't match the classical loli bodytype either.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Most of her pics on Gelbooru are tagged 'loli' though, including the ones uploaded by Japanese users. It's a site difference.

And like I said, behavior plays a part as well, which is how you get things like Oppai Loli, which doesn't match the classical loli bodytype either.
The reason I mentioned Pixiv is because it's a predominatly Japanese site where the artists are the only ones who tag images unlike an image booru where even if a Japanese person did upload an image you could have an english person tag it after uploading.
What's the difference between this version and the Steam designated one on the OP?
The one in the OP is half the size for some reason..
The steam version in the OP has no differences with the original MTL translation which was around the same size as the one that person linked the increased size was just because it included a bunch of junk files that were leftover from their translation so I'd assume they did something similar with their download.

*Just checked and yeah that download includes those same leftover files the MTL did, specifically the MiliaPatchEN_ManualSelectFolder one and probably also the unnecessary audio files the MTL kept too.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonBone
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes