HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

nescauuzinha

Jul 17, 2020
That's as far as you can go right now
I played your game without many bugs. I think people were heavy on the comment because it wasn't difficult to reach the end of the current plot... Do you have any predictions on when the next release will be? It will basically follow the same line as the previous game with some modifications, right?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Do you have any predictions on when the next release will be? It will basically follow the same line as the previous game with some modifications, right?
The dev has said, repeatedly in this thread, that the next release will be around March.

• Red Heart
Reactions: _FapForce5

raegis

Jan 30, 2018
For some reason I cannot save at any point, and the game hangs when I go to sleep. I think it's because the game is trying to autosave but can't. Any ideas what might cause that?

I'm on 21.1, using chrome, not using incognito mode.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
For some reason I cannot save at any point, and the game hangs when I go to sleep. I think it's because the game is trying to autosave but can't. Any ideas what might cause that?

I'm on 21.1, using chrome, not using incognito mode.
That's either a bad file extraction or for some reason your browser doesn't have access to you physical storage. There a number of reasons, if you're paying in mobile by default it doesn't let locally run files save. Many use joiplay to play on a mobile device

raegis

Jan 30, 2018
That's either a bad file extraction or for some reason your browser doesn't have access to you physical storage. There a number of reasons, if you're paying in mobile by default it doesn't let locally run files save. Many use joiplay to play on a mobile device
I'm on a PC. I was having an issue with localstorage being full, and unlike other games this one wasn't throwing an error when I tried to save against the upper limit of localstorage.

I cleared out a few save files from older games and now it's saving.

• Red Heart
Reactions: _FapForce5

xitor

Jun 7, 2019
the guide says "Should I, or shouldn't I tell on him" .I didn't understand what to do. tell me if this is not the end. and yes, I specifically rolled back to 19v

freeone1122

Apr 23, 2023
Я играю в 21 версию и в школе ничего нового не происходит, все кончено на заданиях с флешкой и девушкой в баре

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
Guys have you a save for end of this version ? I appreciate if you drop it i lost my save for a bug in Missy school

yanon2222

Dec 14, 2022
Feel like im missing something. everything says "too feminine" like toys and clothes. even after i finished sissy school. i want to sissify but cant figure out how. played quite a few hours by now.
am i at end of content or just missing something fundamental?
1708576760323.png

Reactions: John__
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes