HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
For those that had clothing that didn't show up / or those that were stuck in the sissy school waiting room. here's a couple images to help.

The clothing is by category. So click the category of clothing you want to use.
asdg.jpg

The sissy school has an elevator. Take the elevator to your class
5d6f4gdf5g6.jpg

I'll have an updated UI next release to address this confusion.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I know I asked before, but I feel I have to ask again. Are there plans to make an Android/Tablet version?
Probably not. The UI doesn't lend itself to a small format. The percentage of players using a phone is tiny compared to the number playing on full-fledged computers, so it's not at all worth the enormous amount (and cost) to support phones.

darkkhan59

Feb 4, 2021
The missions and what is available. The sissy told me he would teach me BJ in the Park's bathroom on saturdays, but he doesn't. The "HELP" button isn't that helpful (it's mostly "go to work"), etc.
It would be nice to have on the dialogue the reason of not progressing, f.e., "this is the end of this content." or a roleplay message of "you aren't sissy enough"/"you aren't that skilled in X yet".

Reactions: _FapForce5

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
So far the ganme is good with the rework a bit short though and very unexplained in many areas on how to complete some of the stuff but good so far

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
So far the ganme is good with the rework a bit short though and very unexplained in many areas on how to complete some of the stuff but good so far
When you say unexplained in many areas, do you have any specific examples? Also were the "help" tool on the left and character Descriptions in the phone able to help?

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
When you say unexplained in many areas, do you have any specific examples? Also were the "help" tool on the left and character Descriptions in the phone able to help?
No real specific things and no it didn't help all it would be is blank for me or when try and access it the game locked up one or the other and unexplained as in what to do when you did quests and what to do next and such, the screen with the list of characters and such didn't help either.

Coco73

Mar 8, 2023
hey, why when I go to the sissy school it's say "close at this time" and when I go after a missy mission it's say I did every thing but I didn't do anything ?

muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018
Had no idea that this was being remade but one feedback I have in regards to the remake is that there is no indication that you need to wear panties to continue the story to the sissy school unlock after you start working for Missy. I spent probably an extra 40m just doing the regular activities for Missy waiting for something to happen. I think there either needs to be a forced reason or another reason you get put into the sissy school.

Had a few issues with this version.

1. Cecilia telling me that I am too late to start working even though its only 9:11am and she says I need to be there before 10.
2. The landlady tells you once to go to the sperm bank to either donate or advertise on Saturdays. After the first time I had the first interaction with the cult from working at the construction zone and crawling into the tube. After this happened the landlady now says they won't take college dropouts again even though I am working for Missy.

tecnopufi

Jan 27, 2018
Had no idea that this was being remade but one feedback I have in regards to the remake is that there is no indication that you need to wear panties to continue the story to the sissy school unlock after you start working for Missy. I spent probably an extra 40m just doing the regular activities for Missy waiting for something to happen. I think there either needs to be a forced reason or another reason you get put into the sissy school.

Had a few issues with this version.

1. Cecilia telling me that I am too late to start working even though its only 9:11am and she says I need to be there before 10.
2. The landlady tells you once to go to the sperm bank to either donate or advertise on Saturdays. After the first time I had the first interaction with the cult from working at the construction zone and crawling into the tube. After this happened the landlady now says they won't take college dropouts again even though I am working for Missy.
even she said before 10 u have to go before 9 ...sperm bank donations is olnly once according to my gameplay

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HermaphrodityAndTheMysteryOfTheMissingSpecimens-21.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes