HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Probably not. The UI doesn't lend itself to a small format. The percentage of players using a phone is tiny compared to the number playing on full-fledged computers, so it's not at all worth the enormous amount (and cost) to support phones.
For smartphones, I agree with you, the game is not adapted to this screen size and would require far too many modifications to be playable.

For Android tablets, however, I have a different opinion. More and more gamers are using this type of device and this game runs on it. I play this game on a tablet myself, so you don't need to make a special tablet version. The only thing you have to do is slightly enlarge some things that are too small for a 10" screen (in other words, not much). As for players, all they have to do is install JoiPlay and add the game in.

Note: It is also possible to open the game in the tablet's web browser (as on a PC), but this requires several manipulations via an HTML editor. Those who can do already know how to do it, so I won't go into further detail on this method.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

anaamr2003

Aug 12, 2023
Is this update final because the game is very small? I finished the game in 2 hours
There are ideas that are very similar to the dog, but very short for one week

nescauuzinha

Jul 17, 2020
It's in progress. Hasn't been updated / made yet. Next release will focus on Lola, Eva, and the landlord. Also transformations.
In both the last update and this one, the progress in stretching the asshole does not appear if the anal level is increased but the hole remains the same size

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _FapForce5

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Steal bimbo panties?
Not sure what you're asking, but you should be able to. Go to her house when she's not in the living room, pick the lock, then go into the laundry room. To better help me which part are you sick on so I can see if I can improve that section.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens v0.22 Compressed
(Original: 3.44 GB / Compressed: 2 GB)

Note: This is lossless compression. Lossless compression is when the compression tool removes empty, needless, or duplicated bits from the original file. This results in a smaller file that has the exact same quality as the original.

Last edited:

phil4t

Jun 2, 2019
I'm on my reservation for this game,and i don't understand it anymore.
Still,it a game i loved.
But since the penultimate update,we're back to where we started.
When you think that the updates are every 6 months,it will take 5 years to get back to the level i had arrived.
That is to say,looking for Missy and having gone throught the forest.

Reactions: Mist. and Ayal

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
I'm on my reservation for this game,and i don't understand it anymore.
Still,it a game i loved.
But since the penultimate update,we're back to where we started.
When you think that the updates are every 6 months,it will take 5 years to get back to the level i had arrived.
That is to say,looking for Missy and having gone throught the forest.
Barring a significant medial issue I'll have it back to where it was around January. (escape from the cult) - my recommendation is take a break, play other games, then come back early next year and check it out again.

Reactions: Mist. and phil4t

sasha2

Nov 3, 2022
why does it say Transformation here if there is no Transformation here
At least the 0.19 version had an option (unlocked at around half of the game) to get body modifications: breast enhancement, ass enhancement, lips enhancement, penis reduction.

I haven't checked if it's still there in the newer versions, as they are a very significant rewrite and lots of content has been cut.

Right now, if you want a somewhat finished game, I'd recommend playing the old version, you can get it on the official website:

lonked

Jan 29, 2021
Excited for what the game looks like remade, was disappointed when I finally got back into it and it's not been fleshed back out again yet though :ROFLMAO:

Love the work ff5, can't wait for further updates

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes