HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

piranh

Jun 18, 2022
This update is almost a completely different game (with less content). Is it possible to leave the old version in the OP? Dev said he's not gonna fix regressions until around january 2025.

Reactions: Tranzet

sasha2

Nov 3, 2022
This update is almost a completely different game (with less content). Is it possible to leave the old version in the OP? Dev said he's not gonna fix regressions until around january 2025.
Get it from the official website:
The link to it should also be added to the OP.
Also, the TGS link in the OP is broken.

Reactions: Tranzet

Eudj

May 27, 2022
Cool game with excellent hand-drawn graphics. True, update 21 changed the game a lot, expanding training and at the same time some of the content became inaccessible. Which is not cool at all. Let's see what's in update 22.

Eudj

May 27, 2022
Well, the game has passed the 20th day, we can draw preliminary conclusions:
1. Logical continuation of patch 21 with expansion of innovations in patch 22.
2. Bugs: sometimes Dick's image does not disappear, and the image of the twins having lunch is superimposed on it.
3. New side missions for investigations, which is cool.
4. Lock picking mechanics. A very good option and very original among all other similar mechanics.
5. New characters and places to visit. So far there is minimal interaction with them.
6. Use of AI generated art of some characters, etc. Some stand out somewhat from the general concept art, although overall they are not bad. I approve of the use of AI because it saves a lot of time and money for all sorts of minor characters.
7. There are more interactions with Missy and the agency. Interesting questionnaire and options to choose from. I can guess what this affects, but so far the practical implementation is not noticeable.
8. MC transformations remained the same as in patch 21, it seems. That is, it will not be possible to completely feminize, as I see it on the 20th day.
9. You can't visit the gym because you can't play spin the bottle with the twins. Which is not cool.
This is if it helps anyone. Express inspection and express response on patch 22, although there is more to write.

Reactions: _FapForce5

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Well, the game has passed the 20th day, we can draw preliminary conclusions:
1. Logical continuation of patch 21 with expansion of innovations in patch 22.
2. Bugs: sometimes Dick's image does not disappear, and the image of the twins having lunch is superimposed on it.
3. New side missions for investigations, which is cool.
4. Lock picking mechanics. A very good option and very original among all other similar mechanics.
5. New characters and places to visit. So far there is minimal interaction with them.
6. Use of AI generated art of some characters, etc. Some stand out somewhat from the general concept art, although overall they are not bad. I approve of the use of AI because it saves a lot of time and money for all sorts of minor characters.
7. There are more interactions with Missy and the agency. Interesting questionnaire and options to choose from. I can guess what this affects, but so far the practical implementation is not noticeable.
8. MC transformations remained the same as in patch 21, it seems. That is, it will not be possible to completely feminize, as I see it on the 20th day.
9. You can't visit the gym because you can't play spin the bottle with the twins. Which is not cool.
This is if it helps anyone. Express inspection and express response on patch 22, although there is more to write.
Thanks! I'll look into the dick bug.
I was worried about the lock picking mechanic being a bother, but I'm glad someone liked it.
I'll start the transformations with this next release (v0.23) with a full transformation at the end of the year.
If I remember correctly you can go on Lola's PC and find a picture of her and use that for the gym. I'll add another in the truth or dare game I'm making.
I appreciate your write up. The Ai is definitely one of those things I wrestle with everyday of development. It's just so cheap and easy to say no to. Thanks!

Reactions: Eudj

Eudj

May 27, 2022
I appreciate your write up. The Ai is definitely one of those things I wrestle with everyday of development. It's just so cheap and easy to say no to. Thanks!
The AI art is good for the most part. But some, like from the quest: “return the runaway daughter from the club”, she simply stands out too much from the general style in color and style of drawing. Although the girl who needs to be put on the train was also an AI, she basically didn’t stand out that much and therefore was quite good.
But in general, my review is that I have played many similar games about transformation, and this is one of the best. In terms of design style, certainly. I would also like to look at the dredges, because in versions like 14, etc. they were somehow not obvious what blows to block, etc. Honestly, you're doing a good job and it's nice to see how the game develops. Even if not as quickly as I wanted, but still.

Hint17

May 11, 2022
certainly can. go to twins room when they are not there, use unicorn password to open laptop, find photo = get access to gym. as before.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
The AI art is good for the most part. But some, like from the quest: “return the runaway daughter from the club”, she simply stands out too much from the general style in color and style of drawing. Although the girl who needs to be put on the train was also an AI, she basically didn’t stand out that much and therefore was quite good.
But in general, my review is that I have played many similar games about transformation, and this is one of the best. In terms of design style, certainly. I would also like to look at the dredges, because in versions like 14, etc. they were somehow not obvious what blows to block, etc. Honestly, you're doing a good job and it's nice to see how the game develops. Even if not as quickly as I wanted, but still.
Yeah. I try to keep it so it doesn't stand out too much, but you're right. Sometimes it's like a turd with eyeballs staring directly into your soul. Hopefully others can learn where I failed, or Ai progresses enough to be easy to set the specific style

how to unlock the farm?
Next version?

DKORYAKIN505

Jun 29, 2023
WHEN WILL THERE BE A NORMAL UPDATE WHERE THERE IS A SEX CHANGE(КОГДА БУДЕТ НОРМАЛЬНОЕ ОБНОВЛЕНИЕ ГДЕ ЕСТЬ СМЕНА ПОЛА )

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes