HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
i want to sissify but cant figure out how. played quite a few hours by now.
am i at end of content or just missing something fundamental?
Same question here. And i dont understand how to progress with girls. ingame help doesnt help, walkthrough on site not exist. This makes me feel frustrated

Ned_Flounders

Sep 4, 2020
Yes.

To find out what variables you can set with g.set, type g.st
I opened the console and typed in g.st, but it didn't show me any other variables. The g.set('money', 1000) didn't work either. Did I do it wrong in someway or did something else happen?

sasha2

Nov 3, 2022
Thank you for that! I can't find a way to boost the 'sissy' etc stats with that code though. Are you able to reply with a "base" sort of code for that?
Skills are separate, they're defined in levels.st and you can increase them with levels.mod(skill_name, xp, max_level).
The sissy skill is called 'xdress' and it shouldn't exceed level 8, so spam levels.mod('xdress',30,8) until you have enough.

Ned_Flounders

Sep 4, 2020
Skills are separate, they're defined in levels.st and you can increase them with levels.mod(skill_name, xp, max_level).
The sissy skill is called 'xdress' and it shouldn't exceed level 8, so spam levels.mod('xdress',30,8) until you have enough.
Thank you!

anaamr2003

Aug 12, 2023
Wait till the end of the month before you complain about no updates. We're not even halfway yet
oh thank you.
and is it normal that I have no things to do with sisters and landlady?

I did massage and footjob with sisters, no truth or dare (I bougth the bottle)
with lady, only regular chat, ball busting..
coz thats not the final version it's just beta

Reactions: _FapForce5

Amphienix9098

May 8, 2023
I feel I have to ask. Who else changes some of the names for the NPCs? Or changes relationships with the landlady and the roommates?

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes