401Grem

May 14, 2017
Undressing the Android in the kitchen shouldn't increase her friendship. Does it? I'm asking because there is apparently a bug that increases character's friendship outside of story events.
Increases her obedience I believe

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Undressing the Android in the kitchen shouldn't increase her friendship. Does it? I'm asking because there is apparently a bug that increases character's friendship outside of story events.
It doesn't, I figured since you said I have to buy Ashley outfit to advance her storyline maybe I have to buy Android outfit/toy too and it worked!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Is there currently a way to get Kali to eat completely naked with you in the most recent update?
Yes. Any option you see in the game is doable. That option was added in v0.2 and is accessible by having >= 13 affection with her.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
What do you recommend. To play from the beginning or continue from 0.2?
If you continue from a v0.2 save, it may feel a little bit unbalanced as the game is meant to be played from the start. But it's perfectly fine to continue your save :)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
If there's ANYTHING you'd like to suggest, you can do it here >

Everything is anonymous so don't feel ashamed to list all your fetishes, or anything else. :)

Please refrain from suggesting the following: Rape, Loli, Scat, Torture, and anything that rides on the edge of what's allowed on Patreon

Reactions: darlic
D

Deleted member 448818

Just played this, even though I'm not really into fetishy stuff, normally I am more into the Summertime Sagas and the Urban Demons. But this game here... this just great. I really liked all thecharacters, and they are all the archetypes I tend to ignore when they pop up in other games. I became emotionally attached to the yandere(?), that does not happen, ever. Same with the submissive slave-girls, I HATED those in every other game so far. The dialogues are sometimes just so.. sweet. Other times they are funny, sometimes pretty hot.. and sometimes even tugging on my heartstrings? I was not prepared for the serious tone that popped up sometimes and hit me right in the feels. Playing this against my better judgement was one of the best whims I may have ever had. And the renders are amazing as well. Of course. Some games have it all. I am just... this is far better than it has any right to be.

I don't post much here, but this is so surprisingly great, I just had to recommend it. Will keep a close eye on this one, and let it be known: it has an insane amount of content for a v.0.3

and @Runey : first off, thanks. Please do not abandon ship, it is too great to not complete, and you know it. Secondly: please make pregnancy an adequately high priority on your list, Ashley and I are trying so hard already, and neither Lin nor Isabelle, I mean, Android would mind bearing my lovechildren ;_;

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Just played this, even though I'm not really into fetishy stuff, normally I am more into the Summertime Sagas and the Urban Demons. But this game here... this just great. I really liked all thecharacters, and they are all the archetypes I tend to ignore when they pop up in other games. I became emotionally attached to the yandere(?), that does not happen, ever. Same with the submissive slave-girls, I HATED those in every other game so far. The dialogues are sometimes just so.. sweet. Other times they are funny, sometimes pretty hot.. and sometimes even tugging on my heartstrings? I was not prepared for the serious tone that popped up sometimes and hit me right in the feels. Playing this against my better judgement was one of the best whims I may have ever had. And the renders are amazing as well. Of course. Some games have it all. I am just... this is far better than it has any right to be.

I don't post much here, but this is so surprisingly great, I just had to recommend it. Will keep a close eye on this one, and let it be known: it has an insane amount of content for a v.0.3

and @Runey : first off, thanks. Please do not abandon ship, it is too great to not complete, and you know it. Secondly: please make pregnancy an adequately high priority on your list, Ashley and I are trying so hard already, and neither Lin nor Isabelle, I mean, Android would mind bearing my lovechildren ;_;
Thank you so much!

Pregnancy will definitely be added as an option at the end of each girl's story. Unless it's for story reasons. So while I would like to add pregnancy, I can't rush it :)

And I have no intention on stopping any time soon, making games is something I want to do as a living, and I'm currently doing that.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Finally downloaded after waiting a few updates. A few quick observations.:
1) Wow, honey select models that do not look like they were treated with a mixture of light sweet crude, corn oil, and carrnuba wax.
2) man the MC has a long thin dick. Kinda reminds me of a pretzel Rod. Disturbing but expected by nowm
3) Okay now to play it...

Nomesk

Nov 8, 2017
Every time i give Lin a vibe or anal plug in the kitchen i get this error.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'linvibekitchen.png'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 13893, in script call
    $ result = renpy.imagemap("yourroom1.webp", "yourroomh.webp", [
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10800, in script
    $ result = renpy.imagemap("linvibekitchen.png", "linvibekitchenh.png", [
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10801, in <module>
    (795, 314, 997, 1053, "linvibekitchenh.png")
IOError: Couldn't find file 'linvibekitchen.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10800, in script
    $ result = renpy.imagemap("linvibekitchen.png", "linvibekitchenh.png", [
  File "C:\Users\Len\Documents\Vuze Downloads\SPSS\F95Zone\Harem Hotel v0.3\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Len\Documents\Vuze Downloads\SPSS\F95Zone\Harem Hotel v0.3\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10801, in <module>
    (795, 314, 997, 1053, "linvibekitchenh.png")
  File "C:\Users\Len\Documents\Vuze Downloads\SPSS\F95Zone\Harem Hotel v0.3\renpy\exports.py", line 1254, in imagemap
    roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Len\Documents\Vuze Downloads\SPSS\F95Zone\Harem Hotel v0.3\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Len\Documents\Vuze Downloads\SPSS\F95Zone\Harem Hotel v0.3\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Len\Documents\Vuze Downloads\SPSS\F95Zone\Harem Hotel v0.3\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Len\Documents\Vuze Downloads\SPSS\F95Zone\Harem Hotel v0.3\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Len\Documents\Vuze Downloads\SPSS\F95Zone\Harem Hotel v0.3\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Len\Documents\Vuze Downloads\SPSS\F95Zone\Harem Hotel v0.3\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "C:\Users\Len\Documents\Vuze Downloads\SPSS\F95Zone\Harem Hotel v0.3\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\Len\Documents\Vuze Downloads\SPSS\F95Zone\Harem Hotel v0.3\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Len\Documents\Vuze Downloads\SPSS\F95Zone\Harem Hotel v0.3\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\Len\Documents\Vuze Downloads\SPSS\F95Zone\Harem Hotel v0.3\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'linvibekitchen.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Harem Hotel v0.3
Mon Sep 10 22:07:52 2018

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes