torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Ok I have a stupid question.

I've been playing the game, really enjoying all the story lines and interactions with the characters. Also really enjoying the city exploration, even though I seem to have gotten through the available content fairly early.

But now, probably day 110 or so when I try to leave the house I get this message:
"WARNING: THESE SCENES ARE MEANT TO BE PLAYED AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF THE GAME" followed by something to the effect of you can do it anyway but it might break the story.

So, what does this mean exactly? I have no idea if I'm still early in the game, or middle, or near the end of current content. My relationship level with the characters is in the teens and 20s, and yeah I've been visiting the few town locations that are still open (most say that they're at the end of current content.) Are town locations not meant to be available for the full game? Is there some event pending that will change things? What will happen if I ignore the warning and leave the hotel? And will I be able to continue taking advantage of the local temporal phenomena at the bowling alley to win prize money?
No worries, it's not stupid at all.

The others have already explained it nicely, so just to contextualize it a bit more: the city exploration is a quite recent addition to the game but it's meant to fill the downtime that exists in the very early game when there isn't much to do around the hotel yet. The warning is mostly meant for players coming into it with previous savefiles, since those events happen from MC's pov as if he's just arrived in the city. The only thing that it "breaks" is the story flow.

Now, the fact that you're seeing this warning even after playing through all the city content is a different issue entirely. :LUL:
It's either an oversight or a bug.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
They do Easter a little different in Syl'anar

1715182309683.png

A bit late, but here's a little something for Easter :)

For those curious about my situation, I'm in an awkward position where I need to move to an apartment or airbnb for a few weeks, before I move to my final destination in another country. All while in the middle of everything else going on. It's a messy situation... Most things regarding my father are wrapping up, but I think everything will be settled by this summer and I'll finally be free to focus on the important things in my life, such as HH. I think I've only had 9 or 10 weeks available to work since I started v0.18? The update is probably 80% done, it's just that final stretch I need to find the time for. I really wish I could have planned all this going on in my personal life, but life doesn't like to negotiate terms, so I have to play by her rules. I try to post smaller updates on twitter if you would like to stay updated -

If you have any questions or concerns, please write in the comments :) I read all of them.

As always, thank you all so much for supporting and being patient with me. This situation is ideal for no one, and I'm eager to finish v0.18 as soon as possible.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020

View attachment 3615362

For those curious about my situation, I'm in an awkward position where I need to move to an apartment or airbnb for a few weeks, before I move to my final destination in another country. All while in the middle of everything else going on. It's a messy situation... Most things regarding my father are wrapping up, but I think everything will be settled by this summer and I'll finally be free to focus on the important things in my life, such as HH. I think I've only had 9 or 10 weeks available to work since I started v0.18? The update is probably 80% done, it's just that final stretch I need to find the time for. I really wish I could have planned all this going on in my personal life, but life doesn't like to negotiate terms, so I have to play by her rules. I try to post smaller updates on twitter if you would like to stay updated -

If you have any questions or concerns, please write in the comments :) I read all of them.

As always, thank you all so much for supporting and being patient with me. This situation is ideal for no one, and I'm eager to finish v0.18 as soon as possible.
No Nia, Sylvia, or Hana, but Ellen somehow made it in. That is a worse offense than the whole patreon thing.

Nov 10, 2023

View attachment 3615362

No Nia, Sylvia, or Hana, but Ellen somehow made it in. That is a worse offense than the whole patreon thing.
Nia and Sylvia may have refused to dress as bunnies.
Nia, because she has to maintain her image as a warrior.
Sylvia, because she is royalty, and it would be undignified.
And what about A11-Y, they didn't want to play dress-up with others? They could wear a hoodie with a bunny ears. Altrough they would probably want to dress like grown-up, but their mother would say that they are too young to dress like that.

BTW, did you guys heard that The Universal Android Rapper critized A11-Y's music? TUAR said that A11-Y's music is kinda cute, but it's a music for childish music for babies and not interesting for grown-ups. So, A11-Y tried to rap and wrote a diss track about TUAR, but A11-Y is still very young, friendly, polite, kind of naive (but I don't mean anything bad by that), doesn't know any vulgar swear words (and doesn't know anything about about human anatomy or sex, genders, sexual orientations, etc.) and doesn't know how (or doesn't want) to insult people, because they are too young, friendly, polite and kind of naive, and they don't really know too much about diss tracks, they don't know how diss tracks works. So, instead of dissing TUAR, A11-Y actually ended up complimenting TUAR and now he and TUAR are best friends. And A11-Y said in an interview for "Songs Of Skynet", a famous online music magazine for androids and robots who like music, this quote that I will quote here:

"Mister TUAR introduced me to some other rappers and they asked me to teach them how to befriend "them fluffing opps". I don't know what "them fluffing opps"are, but I think that they want me to teach them how to make friends. Also, I don't think that they said "fluffing", I don't really remember what they said and mommy said that it is a word that only grown-up can say and if I will say it, she will get angry and she will punish me and she will take away my colored pencils and crayons for the rest of the year, and I don't really want to lose my colored pencils and crayons, because without colored pencils and crayons, I can't color my coloring books or draw pictures, and I like coloring the coloring books and drawing pictures. And I still didn't finished that picture of Miss Lin that I wanted to give her. I like coloring books and I like drawing, but I still can't draw more than circles and lines, but I am learning."

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
And what about A11-Y, they didn't want to play dress-up with others? They could wear a hoodie with a bunny ears. Altrough they would probably want to dress like grown-up, but their mother would say that they are too young to dress like that.

BTW, did you guys heard that The Universal Android Rapper critized A11-Y's music? TUAR said that A11-Y's music is kinda cute, but it's a music for childish music for babies and not interesting for grown-ups. So, A11-Y tried to rap and wrote a diss track about TUAR, but A11-Y is still very young, friendly, polite, kind of naive (but I don't mean anything bad by that), doesn't know any vulgar swear words (and doesn't know anything about about human anatomy or sex, genders, sexual orientations, etc.) and doesn't know how (or doesn't want) to insult people, because they are too young, friendly, polite and kind of naive, and they don't really know too much about diss tracks, they don't know how diss tracks works. So, instead of dissing TUAR, A11-Y actually ended up complimenting TUAR and now he and TUAR are best friends. And A11-Y said in an interview for "Songs Of Skynet", a famous online music magazine for androids and robots who like music, this quote that I will quote here:
The MC used A11-y as the camera because she was too shy to be in the photo, so this way, she could still be a part of it.

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018

View attachment 3615362

I am now going to be very disappointed if the girls don't all get these bunny outfits added in the next update. :LOL:

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023

View attachment 3615362

I'm glad things are moving forward, honestly I was more worried about Dev than the new v0.18 update. And it was like I said a few posts ago, calm down, people were already desperate saying that the game had been abandoned... We haven't even reached the middle of the year yet, the game's update is 80% complete, and for those who were anxious, go support Dev now, how about it? I think he would really like that. :)(y)

Nov 10, 2023
The MC used A11-y as the camera because she was too shy to be in the photo, so this way, she could still be a part of it.
A11-Y has a camera function? I didn't know that. They have a camera in their eyes?

Also, speaking about A11-Y, I am wondering how will A11-Y react if Android will create more children. They will probably see them as younger siblings. And if more androids will gain sentience, A11-Y will probably see them ad friends. It doesn't look to me like MC and A11-Y have father- child relationship, I don't think that Mc sees A11-Y as his child and I don't think that A11-Y sees MC as their father, I think that they see each other as friends. So if MC would be able to make Android pregnant, they would propably have cyborg children and A11Y would see them as step-siblings. And if MC would got some other girl pregnant and they would have children, A11-Y would probably see those children as friends. But I am not sure.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
A11-Y has a camera function? I didn't know that. They have a camera in their eyes?

Also, speaking about A11-Y, I am wondering how will A11-Y react if Android will create more children. They will probably see them as younger siblings. And if more androids will gain sentience, A11-Y will probably see them ad friends. It doesn't look to me like MC and A11-Y have father- child relationship, I don't think that Mc sees A11-Y as his child and I don't think that A11-Y sees MC as their father, I think that they see each other as friends. So if MC would be able to make Android pregnant, they would propably have cyborg children and A11Y would see them as step-siblings. And if MC would got some other girl pregnant and they would have children, A11-Y would probably see those children as friends. But I am not sure.
I assume it will depend on how long she waits, after all, the plan was to make a whole species of them.

Redds667

May 22, 2021
Someone give me some help, I was doing one of Kali's events and the protagonist mentions that he already visited Rockport with Lin, I didn't care much at the time because I was sure it would be an event that I would see later in Lin's story and I hadn't yet seen, but now at Lin's level 39 she asks to return to Rockport, when did they go to Rockport for the first time? I honestly don't remember this event.

Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
Please.... I saw the museum event, this is the level 30 event with Maria, but the event does not appear in my gallery and Maria's story does not continue. Can anyone help me??

1715646233138.png

I've seen this event, but the event doesn't appear in the gallery and the story doesn't progress. Maria is the only one of the girls that I couldn't complete the story of.

Last edited:

Redds667

May 22, 2021
Please.... I saw the museum event, this is the level 30 event with Maria, but the event does not appear in my gallery and Maria's story does not continue. Can anyone help me??
Some events don't appear in the gallery, wait a few days or evolve your relationship with the other girls to unlock more levels with Maria, funny that I just saw her museum event too, strange to see Lin so sad, but it was worth it seeing her smiling on the throne, a happy Lin is a good Lin.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Someone give me some help, I was doing one of Kali's events and the protagonist mentions that he already visited Rockport with Lin, I didn't care much at the time because I was sure it would be an event that I would see later in Lin's story and I hadn't yet seen, but now at Lin's level 39 she asks to return to Rockport, when did they go to Rockport for the first time? I honestly don't remember this event.
Remember Lin's level 30 event with the whole "let's rent a boat and visit the high elves?" The town your boat departed from was Rockport.

Reactions: TheDevian

torresm

Apr 5, 2020

View attachment 3632202

I've seen this event, but the event doesn't appear in the gallery and the story doesn't progress. Maria is the only one of the girls that I couldn't complete the story of.
Per the wiki's numbering, the level 30 event happens when you're still at 29. You have to look at the next one.

Additionally, there's currently a bug that causes Maria's route to become stuck at 30. Try using this fix:
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-17-2-runey.12760/post-11390861

Last edited:

Anon1394

Jan 29, 2018
So, if you cut the income of a game dev, they will get more personal time and/or money for freelancers to work on it?
That's a great plan, actually. Ingenious. Reliable like a swiss watch.
They make 250k+ a year off patreon, wtf are you even talking about?

Redds667

May 22, 2021
Remember Lin's level 30 event with the whole "let's rent a boat and visit the high elves?" The town your boat departed from was Rockport.
I thought that this trip the two of them had taken was an event that I had missed, just a name of an area that I missed.

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes