• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
As opposed to the opposite? Where you keep giving them more money, as they deliver less and less?
Because yours is a hypothetical, mine is the situation at hand ;)
That is the world of pointless guesses. Do overboard income affect the updates, or vice versa? Does the change makes it different because of this change, or by an entirely another factor?
And this is a real life; with many variables. So a single experience not always works in an another case by the simple extrapolating.

And I doubt anyone dissatisfied with the course of events needs a nudge from a random internet hater; these probably already unsubscribed.

Redds667

May 22, 2021
Someone give me some help, I was doing one of Kali's events and the protagonist mentions that he already visited Rockport with Lin, I didn't care much at the time because I was sure it would be an event that I would see later in Lin's story and I hadn't yet seen, but now at Lin's level 39 she asks to return to Rockport, when did they go to Rockport for the first time? I honestly don't remember this event.

Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
Please.... I saw the museum event, this is the level 30 event with Maria, but the event does not appear in my gallery and Maria's story does not continue. Can anyone help me??

1715646233138.png

I've seen this event, but the event doesn't appear in the gallery and the story doesn't progress. Maria is the only one of the girls that I couldn't complete the story of.

Last edited:

Redds667

May 22, 2021
Please.... I saw the museum event, this is the level 30 event with Maria, but the event does not appear in my gallery and Maria's story does not continue. Can anyone help me??
Some events don't appear in the gallery, wait a few days or evolve your relationship with the other girls to unlock more levels with Maria, funny that I just saw her museum event too, strange to see Lin so sad, but it was worth it seeing her smiling on the throne, a happy Lin is a good Lin.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Someone give me some help, I was doing one of Kali's events and the protagonist mentions that he already visited Rockport with Lin, I didn't care much at the time because I was sure it would be an event that I would see later in Lin's story and I hadn't yet seen, but now at Lin's level 39 she asks to return to Rockport, when did they go to Rockport for the first time? I honestly don't remember this event.
Remember Lin's level 30 event with the whole "let's rent a boat and visit the high elves?" The town your boat departed from was Rockport.

Reactions: TheDevian

torresm

Apr 5, 2020

View attachment 3632202

I've seen this event, but the event doesn't appear in the gallery and the story doesn't progress. Maria is the only one of the girls that I couldn't complete the story of.
Per the wiki's numbering, the level 30 event happens when you're still at 29. You have to look at the next one.

Additionally, there's currently a bug that causes Maria's route to become stuck at 30. Try using this fix:
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-17-2-runey.12760/post-11390861

Last edited:

Anon1394

Jan 29, 2018
So, if you cut the income of a game dev, they will get more personal time and/or money for freelancers to work on it?
That's a great plan, actually. Ingenious. Reliable like a swiss watch.
They make 250k+ a year off patreon, wtf are you even talking about?

Redds667

May 22, 2021
Remember Lin's level 30 event with the whole "let's rent a boat and visit the high elves?" The town your boat departed from was Rockport.
I thought that this trip the two of them had taken was an event that I had missed, just a name of an area that I missed.

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
They make 250k+ a year off patreon, wtf are you even talking about?
Whatever... Look, I don't really have the hobby to count a content of someone's pocket. Be it Runey or Elon or Johnny. And don't really care what someone does with his cash - places in that pocket, buys a doughnut, or burns on a candle; hence not deciding a best use instead.
And I think that closed the topic; if someone wants to "punish the dev" he could just suit yourself.

Last edited:

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
What's the worst that happens if you cancel your subscription?
OMG he went away and never gave us the update he promised a year ago. And it's all your fault for not subscribing.
WTF is wrong with you? If you pull into a gas station and ask to fill it up and the guys does nothing do you pay them?
Because if you do. I want to come work at your local gas station.
You are paying this person to do literally nothing.
At least Dark Cookie is pretending to work.
This guy is like. Oh stepped on a leaf and now my balls hurt. cough cough
Seriously people.
Yes you may be only paying $1 a month, multiply that times his subs
View attachment 3638680
He's making at min 20.5k a month, more because there are $5 subs and higher

Wake the fuck up
1715816643329.png
at minimum he is making under 5K, after patreon takes their cut it would be even less. On patreon you can follow people for free, thats the 20K people. Why do people care so much how other people spend their money?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
View attachment 3638754
at minimum he is making under 5K, after patreon takes their cut it would be even less. On patreon you can follow people for free, thats the 20K people. Why do people care so much how other people spend their money?
They don't. They're mad the update hasn't dropped yet. This same argument has been going on for literally months.

And besides, the .18 update has had BETA versions posted on Patreon. The most recent being in late December.

And when it's ready, the full version will be posted publicly for free. Like all the other updates have been.

But unfortunately, none of that matters to some people. They're going to keep whining until the update drops. This thread used to be really enjoyable to post/read in, but recently it's almost been as bad as a lot of other game threads on here.

Anon1394

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 3638754
On the patreon page it shows the most popular subscription, which is the $10 one. Even worst case where he has 1550 of each $1, $5, and $10 subscription, that puts him at $24800 a month (before cuts).

Graphtreon has him at 11-32k a month and ranked 270th of all of patreon.

Reactions: BebopPiggo

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
On the patreon page it shows the most popular subscription, which is the $10 one. Even worst case where he has 1550 of each $1, $5, and $10 subscription, that puts him at $24800 a month (before cuts).

Graphtreon has him at 11-32k a month and ranked 270th of all of patreon.

And why does any of that matter?

People often say "hire help" but they don't think about what that help would actually be, or if that help would actually make anything faster.

A writer? No. Too many cooks in the kitchen.
A coder? This wouldn't speed anything up in a meaningful way.
An artist? Now you have to spend time managing another artist and trying to be consistent stylistically.

There is really no evidence that hiring more people or having a team makes devs any faster. If anything, it just adds more complexity and project management issues.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
View attachment 3638754
They care, because they have no life, and nothing better to do.
So they come to places like this and whine and complain about shit, hoping that their whining will force the issue.
It never does, but it does encourage people to add them to their ignore lists.

Let's face it, when people whine too much anywhere, about anything, how do people respond to them?
They ignore them, because no one likes whiners.

Last edited:

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
We care because some of us actually work for a living and we are against this modern culture of enabling devs to turn into con artists and not produce content reliably.

So many games started out great, until the devs got addicted to the Heroin of free money for little/no work. Everyone paying them to keep doing that = enabling.

I wouldn't care at all if they made millions every month, if it didn't correlate with them suddenly making 500 excuses and not producing content anymore.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Dude, just quit it. This thread was already purged two times by moderators because of off topic activities. You're going off topic.

Also, this game is abandoned. Totally confirmed. There, now that you have your validation, please go somewhere else to nag and spam all day.

We just want to talk about headpats and naughty elves in this thread.

BebopPiggo

Jul 22, 2023
They care, because they have no life, and nothing better to do.
So they come to places like this and whine about shit, hoping that their whining will force the issue.
It never does, but it does encourage people to add them to their ignore lists.

Let's face it, when people whine too much anywhere, how do people respond to them?
They ignore them, because no one likes whiners.
Says the guy who's here basically every day to swallow and regurgitate the same three jokes with a half dozen other bozos?

Side note: I've been looking for an architect to build a glass house, and I simply have to know who designed yours ;)

Reactions: iHarmony
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes