Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Maybe make the characters appear sooner and/or make a routine for them... i mean, don't know if most people like predetermined places to the character be or random, but i tend to make notes for games, like "Sunday Morning / Girl 1 / Pool"... like wednesday for Lin, and if it isn't random, my fault to not pay attention.
I probably didn't even reach 30% of the content there is, but i really enjoyed the game so far.
That's actually going to be a big feature in v0.4! I'll be adding a lot more of the "little stuff" like the girls hanging around the hotel, such as the hot spring on specific days and times. Right now they do hang out in the utility room, and some stuff does happen there if you unlock the right traits. I also want them to do more than just sitting in the same spot in their room.

I love adding the little stuff, but the problem is, it's little. By itself, it doesn't add a lot of content and takes away time I could be spending on bigger things. But the little stuff adds a lot of depth. If you have any ideas, I'm all ears.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
I I keep on training Lin but for some reasons, no matter how high the values are, I still can't unlock the option to have sex with her. Really, that option isn't where it should be or there is something wrong with my eyes because I can´t see it. I got a new pc last week, I don't have the previous version or my old save files from my old pc. I used code to skip to end of older version (skiptoend1, the only code to skip, that I know), but I still can't see it. Is it bug in this non-official release that is fixed in official patreon release or am I supposed to do something to unlock that option (like to have certain level of obedience and friendship) to unlock that option?

I added a screenshot to show what I am talking about.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The option should come before changing the outfit like this
Capture1.PNG
and my stats with her are this
Capture2.PNG

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
I can't figure out how to advance things with the android. She's never in her room. It always says she's in Kali's room if she's not in the kitchen or the utility room or shower. When I go to Kali's room when it says so it's just Kali or Kali's work events.

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
That's actually going to be a big feature in v0.4! I'll be adding a lot more of the "little stuff" like the girls hanging around the hotel, such as the hot spring on specific days and times. Right now they do hang out in the utility room, and some stuff does happen there if you unlock the right traits. I also want them to do more than just sitting in the same spot in their room.

I love adding the little stuff, but the problem is, it's little. By itself, it doesn't add a lot of content and takes away time I could be spending on bigger things. But the little stuff adds a lot of depth. If you have any ideas, I'm all ears.
I guess that for a v0.3 game, it already has a lot of content, so i don't think time spent on little things would be bad.

The only ideas i have atm are for example:
Instead of needing to click at the stair, to have a kind of map to go where you want at the hotel (i'm not saying that clicking at the stair isn't fine) and maybe in the future another places to go like a city map (i don't know if you plan to do already or if that's not your intention)
A pool at the hotel would be cool (also¹ don't know if there's already similar content at the beach since i need to recover myself to play again :p )
Some other ideas, that may change the game a bit, like adding more management for the hotel, the only i seen so far is floor 2, or maybe explore more the races content, like Lin being an elf (also²)... but probably those are already planned for future releases...
Just ideas.
Keep the good work

Edit: just saw that there's more races already in the game, my bad

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I can't figure out how to advance things with the android. She's never in her room. It always says she's in Kali's room if she's not in the kitchen or the utility room or shower. When I go to Kali's room when it says so it's just Kali or Kali's work events.
You should be able to click on Kali's door, and a "Talk" option will appear. That's a part of the Android's events.

Reactions: Baharomont

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey: In next update you give us more content for Lin Sister/Sylvia/Ellen?
Runey: Any plans to translate you game to GER/SPA/FRE/RUS? O_O
Runey: You can not create Gallery in Main Menu? Need Help? ^_^
Story content for the next version is still being worked on.
I'm not sure how much demand there is for a translated version, but it's a possibility.
A gallery isn't on my priority list, I'm not sure how many people would be interested in something like that, but it's not something too hard.

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Just downloaded it from spear1403 site and It won't let me install it over the last version (02) which is a shame as I love this game

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
Any other alternate download links other than mega or filecdn? 2 links are dead,mega has limit and filecdn is way too slow. Any chance of getting a Google Drive link?

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes