Jul 14, 2017
There should be a "Talk" option on Kali's door for the Android's story.

Friendly reminder that this version of the game is not official, I didn't release it. There are many, many bugs that need to be fixed. The official version of v0.3 will have most of these things fixed
Here is a picture of what I see.
hh.png

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
That's when I click on Kalis door, after clicking on the androids door and saying she went to Kalis room
What does it say when you click "Knock on the door"? If it goes in to her room, there's an issue. You may need to increase Kali's friendship. But I think that only be the case if she's around 2 - 3 friendship

Jul 14, 2017
What does it say when you click "Knock on the door"? If it goes in to her room, there's an issue. You may need to increase Kali's friendship. But I think that only be the case if she's around 2 - 3 friendship
Runey, there is Kalis stats, and that is the options I get when I talk to her.
hh2.png hh1.png

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey, there is Kalis stats, and that is the options I get when I talk to her.
View attachment 146813 View attachment 146814
That is very... very odd. Android's friendship is 7, right? If it is, I have no explanation. At Android's friendship 7, and day >=32 (which it looks like you're passed that), you should be able to click on Kali's door and it will bring you to the event.

Reactions: D. Kusanagi
Jul 14, 2017
That is very... very odd. Android's friendship is 7, right? If it is, I have no explanation. At Android's friendship 7, and day >=32 (which it looks like you're passed that), you should be able to click on Kali's door and it will bring you to the event.
The androids Friendship is at 16. and im on day 103 it looks like, so idk, it also let me by Kalis slutty outfit but wont let me give it to her. So im at a loss, I really do enjoy the game tho =D

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Runey: In next update you give us more content for Lin Sister/Sylvia/Ellen?
Runey: Any plans to translate you game to GER/SPA/FRE/RUS? O_O
Runey: You can not create Gallery in Main Menu? Need Help? ^_^

Reactions: Runey

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Which girl? The blonde one (Sylvia)? Or Lin's sister (Jin)?

Unsure about both of them at this moment, but its a possibility they could be side characters.
To be honest, we need both of them. _xD
And by the way, there shuold be some girls with tattoos and/or piercings.
Or even better ... There could be an upgrade for the hotel:
- a hair studio
- a tattoo studio
- a piercing studio
- even a movie room for romantic settings, lewd settings or just for fun ;)
- and what about a massaging room?

When you need more input, just contact me. ;)

Reactions: Runey and victkh

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I started a walkthrough for the game that shows the day, time, and location required to level up the girls which makes things much quicker/easier. Not going to post it yet since it isn't done but making the walkthrough is a lot easier compared to other games so it won't take more than a few days to finish.

lainisgod.png lainisgod2.png

@Runey What are your feelings on people modding your game? Hopefully you're cool with it. :x
I've also been working on a mod that adds lots of new features and changes. Once it's done I'll make a post explaining everything that was changed or added.

lain.gif
lain2.gif

Label names should work. Or you can let me know what you were doing as the game crashed.
Okay I'll send you a message showing where they're at in the script when I get a chance.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I don't know why I love the Android so so much, I am crazy about her. And since we on her, I named her Nami and there was one point I caught Nami in the shower and she sees me and kicks me out. Then later I want to have a bath with her and she says that she can't touch water or she will short circuit? WHAAA? @_@

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Something broke with the mail order system using an older save. I spent over $1000 but nothing arrives at the door (I checked every time period to make sure). Its preventing me from making any progress with Felicity since I had to eat the -1 with her to get the +2 with Emma.

Edit: Okay, after tinkering with script.rpy it seems that buy_fel_gift was set to 2 which caused the buy_fel_gift == 1 condition to fail. I'm gonna replace the == 1 with >= 1 which should fix it.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I started a walkthrough for the game that shows the day, time, and location required to level up the girls which makes things much quicker/easier. Not going to post it yet since it isn't done but making the walkthrough is a lot easier compared to other games so it won't take more than a few days to finish.

View attachment 147010 View attachment 147012

@Runey What are your feelings on people modding your game? Hopefully you're cool with it. :x
I've also been working on a mod that adds lots of new features and changes. Once it's done I'll make a post explaining everything that was changed or added.

View attachment 147016
View attachment 147029

Okay I'll send you a message showing where they're at in the script when I get a chance.
Oh, you're making a walkthrough? Awesome! And I'm perfectly okay with anyone modding my game, I love it actually! If you need help with anything, feel free to add me on the public discord.

Something broke with the mail order system using an older save. I spent over $1000 but nothing arrives at the door (I checked every time period to make sure). Its preventing me from making any progress with Felicity since I had to eat the -1 with her to get the +2 with Emma.

Edit: Okay, after tinkering with script.rpy it seems that buy_fel_gift was set to 2 which caused the buy_fel_gift == 1 condition to fail. I'm gonna replace the == 1 with >= 1 which should fix it.
The problem with Felicity's gift and more problems with the mail system will be fixed in the official version of v0.3 coming on the 10th.

Sep 4, 2017
I I keep on training Lin but for some reasons, no matter how high the values are, I still can't unlock the option to have sex with her. Really, that option isn't where it should be or there is something wrong with my eyes because I can´t see it. I got a new pc last week, I don't have the previous version or my old save files from my old pc. I used code to skip to end of older version (skiptoend1, the only code to skip, that I know), but I still can't see it. Is it bug in this non-official release that is fixed in official patreon release or am I supposed to do something to unlock that option (like to have certain level of obedience and friendship) to unlock that option?

I added a screenshot to show what I am talking about.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I I keep on training Lin but for some reasons, no matter how high the values are, I still can't unlock the option to have sex with her. Really, that option isn't where it should be or there is something wrong with my eyes because I can´t see it. I got a new pc last week, I don't have the previous version or my old save files from my old pc. I used code to skip to end of older version (skiptoend1, the only code to skip, that I know), but I still can't see it. Is it bug in this non-official release that is fixed in official patreon release or am I supposed to do something to unlock that option (like to have certain level of obedience and friendship) to unlock that option?

I added a screenshot to show what I am talking about.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That option is now under "Let's have some fun", but yes, it will be fixed in the official version.

Reactions: Baharomont

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
The problem with Felicity's gift and more problems with the mail system will be fixed in the official version of v0.3 coming on the 10th.
Yea... once I replaced all the == 1's with >= 1 I got flooded with all the stuff I ordered. Glad it will be fixed in the next update. Good work!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Nice game, a bit boring at the beginning, but it gets more cool after ashley arrives
I agree actually. While most stories need a build up, I think it does lack at the early days.

In v0.4 I'll be making some of those early scenes look prettier. That won't exactly fix the problem, but it may help a bit.

Reactions: Baharomont

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
I agree actually. While most stories need a build up, I think it does lack at the early days.

In v0.4 I'll be making some of those early scenes look prettier. That won't exactly fix the problem, but it may help a bit.
Maybe make the characters appear sooner and/or make a routine for them... i mean, don't know if most people like predetermined places to the character be or random, but i tend to make notes for games, like "Sunday Morning / Girl 1 / Pool"... like wednesday for Lin, and if it isn't random, my fault to not pay attention.
I probably didn't even reach 30% of the content there is, but i really enjoyed the game so far.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes